Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Help: 70-290 as a first exam

Help: 70-290 as a first exam

The Old Zeke

Hi there!

Im planning to take 70-290 as my first exam.
I have testking V48 - does anybody have something newer?

One more question: how much questions will be on that exam? I see
duration of 240min for it?

Thanks!

Mostly Gizzards

Send all questions to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Be sure and include any
information about where and when you plan on taking the test. They like as
much information as possible.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"The Old Zeke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there!
>
> Im planning to take 70-290 as my first exam.
> I have testking V48 - does anybody have something newer?
>
> One more question: how much questions will be on that exam? I see
> duration of 240min for it?
>
> Thanks!

AJR

Suggest you consider the following two text:
1. Windows Server 2003 - Administrator's Pocket Consultant -Microsoft Press
2. Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Study Guide - Sybex.

"The Old Zeke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there!
>
> Im planning to take 70-290 as my first exam.
> I have testking V48 - does anybody have something newer?
>
> One more question: how much questions will be on that exam? I see
> duration of 240min for it?
>
> Thanks!

Kaezar Carreon

I used Testking version 45.0 for my review and it helps a lot because 10-15
questions appeared and try to use sybex books.

"AJR" wrote:

> Suggest you consider the following two text:
> 1. Windows Server 2003 - Administrator's Pocket Consultant -Microsoft Press
> 2. Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Study Guide - Sybex.
>
> "The Old Zeke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi there!
> >
> > Im planning to take 70-290 as my first exam.
> > I have testking V48 - does anybody have something newer?
> >
> > One more question: how much questions will be on that exam? I see
> > duration of 240min for it?
> >
> > Thanks!

MitchS

"Kaezar Carreon" <Kaezar (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I used Testking version 45.0 for my review and it helps a lot because
>10-15
> questions appeared and try to use sybex books.

>> > I have testking V48 - does anybody have something newer?

Oiy! Hey Meester Bill... maybe jou can get someone on this, jou know?

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.