Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-284 & Service Pack2

70-284 & Service Pack2

KaGey

Does anybody know if MS has updated the 70-284 test for the enhancements that
were added with SP2? Things like intelligent message delivery and the
raising of the max file size.

Mostly Gizzards

I'm sitting for this test on Thursday. I'm hoping not.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"KaGey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody know if MS has updated the 70-284 test for the enhancements
> that
> were added with SP2? Things like intelligent message delivery and the
> raising of the max file size.

PedroF

I just took the Test today and failed. It's alright though, I didn't study at
all thinking I could pass the test because I work with Exchange everyday. I
get a free makeup test though. One thing it has is, a lot of questions on
Exchange 2003 at remote locations and on routing groups and connectors

"KaGey" wrote:

> Does anybody know if MS has updated the 70-284 test for the enhancements that
> were added with SP2? Things like intelligent message delivery and the
> raising of the max file size.

Caroline

"KaGey" wrote:

> Does anybody know if MS has updated the 70-284 test for the enhancements that
> were added with SP2? Things like intelligent message delivery and the
> raising of the max file size.

Hi,

I passed this test last week. No SP2 related questions were included then.
Lots about routing groups, clustering and connectors. Good luck!

Caroline