Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: OT: Test

Re: OT: Test

Cerebrus

Moderator wrote:
> testking.co.uk
> Moderator wrote:
> > testking.co.uk

Please ignore, folks, this is just a test of obfuscation... Using
Google's new found ability, trying to see if changing the subject of
these stupid sc@mming threads has any and what effects on :

1. Public exposure to such misleading cheating stuff.
2. If the posts remain together as one thread, when accessed through
Google, and / or through a Newsreader like OE.
3. And what happens to the subject line.

Just thought that if we can't remove these threads, maybe we can
atleast make them less glaring (and less of an eyesore)