Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How many questions in 070-290

How many questions in 070-290

TBone

And on the eigth day McKinley Morganfield <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause
the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> Just answer his question . . . Save yourself some typing.

You are, of course, welcome to do the same.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Mostly Gizzards

Build a man a fire, he's warm for the night.

Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "McKinley Morganfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4Udgg.2719$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> John Strohecker wrote:
>>> This exact question has been asked on this newsgroup more than I care to
>>> count. Several similar questions have been posted as well. Search this
>>> group for 70-290 and see what is already here. In addition to the
>>> information you specifically asked for, you will get some other useful
>>> insight.

>> Just answer his question . . . Save yourself some typing.

> So you're of the "Don't teach a man to fish, just give him one" mentality?

Harryensta

61, idiots. If your not going to answer the question don't post anything!

"Mostly Gizzards" wrote:

> The great part is that you will have more than enough time to answer all the
> questions if you have half a clue about the test content. Don't worry too
> much, since 70-290 is not that bad of a test.
>
> Good luck!
>
> --
> Mostly Gizzards
>
> A+ Network+ MCSA

> news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How many questions in 070-290?
> >
> > Thanks
> > C.

"Harryensta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 61, idiots. If your not going to answer the question don't post anything!

WHERE the FUŠK do you halfwits come from???

ARE you MCP?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

Mostly Gizzards

61 eh? What if I told you my 70-290 test was more/less than 61 questions?
Then who is the idiot?

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"Harryensta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 61, idiots. If your not going to answer the question don't post anything!
>
> "Mostly Gizzards" wrote:
>
>> The great part is that you will have more than enough time to answer all
>> the
>> questions if you have half a clue about the test content. Don't worry
>> too
>> much, since 70-290 is not that bad of a test.
>>
>> Good luck!
>>
>> --
>> Mostly Gizzards
>>
>> A+ Network+ MCSA

>> news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > How many questions in 070-290?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > C.

Caroline

"Carlos" wrote:

> How many questions in 070-290?
>
> Thanks
> C.

Hi Carlos,

I had 50 questions.

Caroline

Caroline

"BD" wrote:

> << While I was at work, Caroline spurted out:
> > I had 50000000000000000 questions.

> Wow, I can't believe the level of stupidity that graces these groups.

I can't believe the arrogance of some in these groups.

> #1, Why would you readily give someone...anyone....EVERYone....information that
> you had to spend money your hard earned money to get?

Sharing is a wonderfull thing, so is helping someone. If you can do that by
just answering someones simple question, you should !

> #2, How is the number of questions on YOUR exam relevant to the number of
> questions on (whoever's) exam? M$ has (pick a high number) of exam
> formats...that they are always changing. Now...you've told (whoever it was) that
> there are 50 questions on the exam....What IF that person walks in....prepared
> for a 50 question exam.....and he/she actually gets a 65 question exam??? All
> you're doing is screwing people up...STOP IT!!! If someone wants to know the
> number of questions...give them a general figure....45 to 70 is about right and
> should cover most, if not all exams.

Why should you give them a general figure? do you really think that knowing
how many questions others have had on their exams is 'screwing people up'?
How?

> #3, Why would you give out information that clearly violates the M$ NDA? The #
> of questions is a *variable* (as I stated above) any variable that M$ deems can
> change at any time, falls within the guidelines of violating the Non-Disclosure
> Agreement...which YOU signed when you took the exam. M$ does have a team of
> people that monitor these ng's for NDA Violations

Knowing how many questions you may get in an exam is not making the exam
easier; you still don't know what the questions will be about. It is not
making any difference in preparing for the test. So why should this be
violating the NDA?

>....If you're lucky, they'll
> just give you a warning and nothing more.

oooh noooo....thank god I'll stil be CCNA

> Please people...think before you post!

I think that the way you are responding to people here is something you
should really think about.

Caroline

LnkWizard2

"Caroline" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

<snipped, sorry BD>

> I think that the way you are responding to people here is something you
> should really think about.
>
> Caroline

If you decide to hang around here for an extended period of time you will
be overwhelmed by the depths of stupidity and outright larcenous questions
asked within this single newsgroup.

Our responses are harsh and unforgiving on purpose. If you wish to ask for
information that is covered by the NDA which, according to M$, includes
the number of questions on an exam, you will get a sarcastic and rude
answer.
Asking and answering the questions are the same as cheating and can only
lead to further devaluation of a once highly valuable and specialized
certification.
Those that ask for materials to cheat with (such as br@indumps) will be
called
a rather vile name and be picked on unmercifully. If they admit to using
br@indumps their network and any identifying information is delivered to
appropriate M$ individuals and also their employer if possible. However
if you ask an opinion of a respected and trusted study source, we will
be happy to share our many and varied opinions.

If you ask questions that with 30 seconds of research on the questioners
part could produce a plethora of answers means that they are too lazy
and expect information to be just handed to them. IT is a field that
requires a rather high level of researching ability and the self-discipline
perform the research without resorting to just asking for answers.
If you stay, you will find that a well thought out question citing the areas
searched and information found will get many informative and helpful
If you just pop in and ask, then the standard response is "Google is your
friend".

If these actions offend you, maybe you need to re-evaluate why you are
in the IT field and possible consider a career change into a field that
you are proud to be in. We are proud of IT want to see IT field
return to its former glory and look forward to the day when IT
professionals are once again respected for their knowledge and abilities.

Garth H

After ten years in the military and another ten dealing with regulatory
compliance, I think it's probably safe to say that despite the
interpretation by the tin foil hat crowd, saying you had 50 questions on
your test is not going to prompt Microsoft to strip you of your cert.

Rarely do you ever see "letter of the law" level enforcement without
protracted "spirit of the law" violations.

That said, I wouldn't say how many questions were on your exam AND at
which testing center and when. That might raise an eyebrow.

--
Garth H
Microsoft Certified Professional