Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How many questions in 070-290

Reply
Thread Tools

How many questions in 070-290

 
 
Carlos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2006
How many questions in 070-290?

Thanks
C.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John Strohecker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2006
This exact question has been asked on this newsgroup more than I care to
count. Several similar questions have been posted as well. Search this
group for 70-290 and see what is already here. In addition to the
information you specifically asked for, you will get some other useful
insight.
--
John Strohecker, MCSE


"Carlos" wrote:

> How many questions in 070-290?
>
> Thanks
> C.
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mostly Gizzards
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2006
The great part is that you will have more than enough time to answer all the
questions if you have half a clue about the test content. Don't worry too
much, since 70-290 is not that bad of a test.

Good luck!

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA


"Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How many questions in 070-290?
>
> Thanks
> C.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2006
<< While I was at work, John Strohecker spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
> This exact question has been asked on this newsgroup more than I care
> to count. Several similar questions have been posted as well.
> Search this group for 70-290 and see what is already here. In
> addition to the information you specifically asked for, you will get
> some other useful insight.
>
>> How many questions in 070-290?
>>
>> Thanks
>> C.

>

Is that you John??? Didn't you, not too long ago, chastise me for answering a
similar question in this same exact manner?

Isn't it amazing how people's views change once they've been around a while.
--
BD
MCNGP #00110011
-- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding


 
Reply With Quote
 
John Strohecker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2006
It is me. I don't recall ever directly criticizing one of your answers, but
I would point out that tone of the response is as important as the content.
I made a concerted effort to be civil to the OP as opposed to the more
common, "if you are too lazy to use google then you'll be a failure anyway."

I have no problem pointing folks in the right direction if the info is
already available. Heck...probably half of the answers I post on these
newsgroups are just hyperlinks. When you act like a jerk about it, that's a
different story. Folks post on these groups looking for help from people
more knowledgable then they are. So I do what I can to help.

For what it's worth, I don't think my views have changed on this at all.
Without searching I would guess that if I made a comment about one of your
answers it was because the response in question was unnecesarily aggressive
and negative.
--
John Strohecker, MCSE


"BD" wrote:

> << While I was at work, John Strohecker spurted out:
> <<------------------------------------------>>
> > This exact question has been asked on this newsgroup more than I care
> > to count. Several similar questions have been posted as well.
> > Search this group for 70-290 and see what is already here. In
> > addition to the information you specifically asked for, you will get
> > some other useful insight.
> >
> >> How many questions in 070-290?
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> C.

> >

> Is that you John??? Didn't you, not too long ago, chastise me for answering a
> similar question in this same exact manner?
>
> Isn't it amazing how people's views change once they've been around a while.
> --
> BD
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2006
<< While I was at work, John Strohecker spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
> It is me. I don't recall ever directly criticizing one of your
> answers, but I would point out that tone of the response is as
> important as the content. I made a concerted effort to be civil to
> the OP as opposed to the more common, "if you are too lazy to use
> google then you'll be a failure anyway."
>
> I have no problem pointing folks in the right direction if the info is
> already available. Heck...probably half of the answers I post on
> these newsgroups are just hyperlinks. When you act like a jerk about
> it, that's a different story. Folks post on these groups looking for
> help from people more knowledgable then they are. So I do what I can
> to help.
>
> For what it's worth, I don't think my views have changed on this at
> all. Without searching I would guess that if I made a comment about
> one of your answers it was because the response in question was
> unnecesarily aggressive and negative.
>

I see your point and you're right, but I'm just a real @$$hole and I show very
little tolerance toward people that simply can't spend a little time to figure
something out. That type of behavior is something I expect from the cluzers here
in the office, but not of the people that are looking to be Professionals in
this industry.

This whole industry revolves around Research, yet these people want to know how
many questions are on a simple exam and can't figure it out. To top that off,
they expect people that have taken the exams (and are bound by the NDA) to give
them the answers. If I can be agressive enough to keep one of these halfwits
from sneaking into our industry, I'm going to do it. And if my agressive
behavior makes them stop and think for a second before they jump in and start
asking more stupid questions, then again, I've done my job. (And yes, the number
of questions on an exam *is* a stupid question.)

I really don't remember if it was you, or even me, that the posts was about, I'm
just bored...sinus headache has been hanging around all day.

Good Day John

--
BD
MCNGP #00110011
-- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding


 
Reply With Quote
 
John Strohecker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2006
I gotcha. No harm, no foul.

Hope you feel better.
--
John Strohecker, MCSE


"BD" wrote:

> << While I was at work, John Strohecker spurted out:
> <<------------------------------------------>>
> > It is me. I don't recall ever directly criticizing one of your
> > answers, but I would point out that tone of the response is as
> > important as the content. I made a concerted effort to be civil to
> > the OP as opposed to the more common, "if you are too lazy to use
> > google then you'll be a failure anyway."
> >
> > I have no problem pointing folks in the right direction if the info is
> > already available. Heck...probably half of the answers I post on
> > these newsgroups are just hyperlinks. When you act like a jerk about
> > it, that's a different story. Folks post on these groups looking for
> > help from people more knowledgable then they are. So I do what I can
> > to help.
> >
> > For what it's worth, I don't think my views have changed on this at
> > all. Without searching I would guess that if I made a comment about
> > one of your answers it was because the response in question was
> > unnecesarily aggressive and negative.
> >

> I see your point and you're right, but I'm just a real @$$hole and I show very
> little tolerance toward people that simply can't spend a little time to figure
> something out. That type of behavior is something I expect from the cluzers here
> in the office, but not of the people that are looking to be Professionals in
> this industry.
>
> This whole industry revolves around Research, yet these people want to know how
> many questions are on a simple exam and can't figure it out. To top that off,
> they expect people that have taken the exams (and are bound by the NDA) to give
> them the answers. If I can be agressive enough to keep one of these halfwits
> from sneaking into our industry, I'm going to do it. And if my agressive
> behavior makes them stop and think for a second before they jump in and start
> asking more stupid questions, then again, I've done my job. (And yes, the number
> of questions on an exam *is* a stupid question.)
>
> I really don't remember if it was you, or even me, that the posts was about, I'm
> just bored...sinus headache has been hanging around all day.
>
> Good Day John
>
> --
> BD
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Carlos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-02-2006
Thanks
I didn't know that a stupid question is so IMPORTANT for some people that
spend a lot of time to respond it... so, people that spend a lot of time to
respond studid questions are also the stupid responses (no stupid persons)

I'm agree with your comments but if you look out all the posts, more that
80% are the questions such as Trainings, Books, Questions, Experiences,
etc..
----
BD wrotte
This whole industry revolves around Research, yet these people want to know
how
many questions are on a simple exam and can't figure it out.
----
If the exam is simple so... Why do people ask this kind of thinks?
¿Which Research issues are resolved in the last 100 posts?

If someone search a specialized question is obvious that there are other
news.

C.

"Mostly Gizzards" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The great part is that you will have more than enough time to answer all
> the questions if you have half a clue about the test content. Don't worry
> too much, since 70-290 is not that bad of a test.
>
> Good luck!
>
> --
> Mostly Gizzards
>
> A+ Network+ MCSA
>
>
> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How many questions in 070-290?
>>
>> Thanks
>> C.
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-02-2006
<< While I was at work, Carlos spurted out:
<<------------------------------------------>>
> Thanks
> I didn't know that a stupid question is so IMPORTANT for some people
> that spend a lot of time to respond it... so, people that spend a lot
> of time to respond studid questions are also the stupid responses (no
> stupid persons)
>

The whole point of John's and my posts is that instead of wasting our time (on
top of your time), you could have just spent a little time reading the previous
posts for the answer to your question. Had you spent maybe an hour (at most)
researching your question, you would have found your answer.

> I'm agree with your comments but if you look out all the posts, more
> that 80% are the questions such as Trainings, Books, Questions,
> Experiences, etc..
>

You are not restricted to this newsgroup just because you are working on your
MCSA, questions like yours are very generic and have been asked many times in
the other exam newsgroups as well.

> ----
> BD wrotte
> This whole industry revolves around Research, yet these people want
> to know how
> many questions are on a simple exam and can't figure it out.
> ----
> If the exam is simple so... Why do people ask this kind of thinks?
>

Maybe because some people just don't have a clue. The number of questions on an
exam is irrelevant. What is relevant, is that you know the material before you
go into the testing center. If you know the material, then you should have no
problem answering even 1000 questions.

> ¿Which Research issues are resolved in the last 100 posts?
>

It's not the last 100 posts that you need to worry about researching, obviously
that is pretty easy, just read them. What you need to worry about is one of the
employees in your company contacting you because they can't log into the
network, or they can't access their e-mail. You also need to worry about your
less knowledgeable technicians asking you how to set up the DHCP on a Windows
2000 Enterprise Server with 5 stub networks.

Nobody is going to know everything, that is life...but, you need to have the
knowledge to be able to research such issues. If you have to ask something as
simple as "How many questions are on the exam?"...then you're not ready to take
the exam.

> If someone search a specialized question is obvious that there are
> other news.
>
> C.
>

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say here, but it sounds like
you're complaining that John and I picked your question out of all the other
questions in this newsgroup to answer. Funny!

--
BD
MCNGP #00110011
-- MCNGP.com - The Proof is in the Pudding


 
Reply With Quote
 
McKinley Morganfield
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-03-2006
John Strohecker wrote:
> This exact question has been asked on this newsgroup more than I care to
> count. Several similar questions have been posted as well. Search this
> group for 70-290 and see what is already here. In addition to the
> information you specifically asked for, you will get some other useful
> insight.

Just answer his question . . . Save yourself some typing.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: How include a large array? Edward A. Falk C Programming 1 04-04-2013 08:07 PM
Re: Cisco PIX many-to-many NAT problem Fredy Kuenzler Cisco 1 07-16-2004 07:30 PM
Re: Questions....questions....questions Patrick Michael A+ Certification 0 06-16-2004 04:53 PM
Cisco PIX many-to-many NAT problem Fredy Kuenzler Cisco 4 06-15-2004 07:06 PM
How many questions (avg) and How many can i miss? Josh MCSD 2 02-16-2004 07:25 AM



Advertisments