Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How are the 2nd Edition MS Press books?

How are the 2nd Edition MS Press books?

Nocturnal

I notice that on May 17th, 2006, MS released a slew of new updated
material/books. I'm wondering if anyone has had the chance to read or even
skim these and what they thought about them compared to the previous 1st
edition books. Thanks in advance.

--
Nocturnal

Martin Ojeda Knapp

http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/9576.asp

"Nocturnal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O3kk2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I notice that on May 17th, 2006, MS released a slew of new updated
>material/books. I'm wondering if anyone has had the chance to read or even
>skim these and what they thought about them compared to the previous 1st
>edition books. Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Nocturnal

brugal1618

I believe the 2nd edition books have all the corrections. I happend to buy a
2nd edition book and when I went to check the errors, my book already had the
corrections. It sucks that you have to manually write all the corrections
when you get the 1st edition. Microsoft should really offer these folks pdf
versions of the book that have the corrections.

"Nocturnal" wrote:

> I notice that on May 17th, 2006, MS released a slew of new updated
> material/books. I'm wondering if anyone has had the chance to read or even
> skim these and what they thought about them compared to the previous 1st
> edition books. Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Nocturnal

Hairball56

Only have one "issue", discovered it last night. Chapter 5, lesson 3, righ t
at the end it suddenly states at the top of the page lesson 2 and it has no
answers for the review. I already emailed them to let them know, other than
that it's been a pleasurable learning experience so far.
--
~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~