Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-291 - Virtual Labs training

70-291 - Virtual Labs training

Paddy

Is there anywhere that i can get good 70-291 Training Material i.e Virtual Labs and videos

Regards

TBone

And on the eigth day "Paddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> Is there anywhere that i can get good 70-291 Training Material i.e
> Virtual Labs and videos

Please don't post HTML to the newsgroup.

Having said that you'll find discussion of what materials people prefer by
searching the news group history using Google.

You can help others by posting back here and let us know what you find.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Mostly Gizzards

I used:

CBTNuggets 70-291 videos (www.cbtnuggets.com)
Microsoft Press 70-291 book (ISBN: 0735614393)
QUE book - 70-291 training (ISBN: 0789729482)

I used the video training to visualize areas where I was weak, so I could
see the actual tasks. This was in addition to doing the test lab thing
using vmware/virtualpc.

I read most of each book, focusing on areas that I found I didn't know
everything well.

Good luck, I didn't really like that test very much.

Mostly Gizzards