Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Where can you look up whether someone has a real MCSE or MCSA

Where can you look up whether someone has a real MCSE or MCSA

lmarcus46@gmail.com

Some folks are claiming they have these certifications and they are
highly suspect. Where can you find out if someone is the real deal.
Cisco has a website for doing this I believe.

Regards,

Larry

Consultant

i have a feeling that you are just seeing how hard it is to validate, so
you, in turn, can claim you hold these certs and put them on your resume.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Some folks are claiming they have these certifications and they are
> highly suspect. Where can you find out if someone is the real deal.
> Cisco has a website for doing this I believe.
>
> Regards,
>
> Larry

Consultant

absolutely. i don't know about you all, but i carry my mcp card in my
wallet, you never know when you may need it to impress the ladies....

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9748g.11631$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Any one who claims they have a cert should be able to provide you with
> this information.

> news:Op$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>i have a feeling that you are just seeing how hard it is to validate, so
>>you, in turn, can claim you hold these certs and put them on your resume.
>>

>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> Some folks are claiming they have these certifications and they are
>>> highly suspect. Where can you find out if someone is the real deal.
>>> Cisco has a website for doing this I believe.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Larry

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
> absolutely. i don't know about you all, but i carry my mcp card in my
> wallet, you never know when you may need it to impress the ladies....

Yeah.....that's the *first* thing I whip out at the clubs.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

ME

the card has no use. i gave it to my son after seeing one at a swap meet
to impress ladies i use the pin.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> absolutely. i don't know about you all, but i carry my mcp card in my
> wallet, you never know when you may need it to impress the ladies....
>

> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9748g.11631$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Any one who claims they have a cert should be able to provide you with
>> this information.
>>

>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Op$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>i have a feeling that you are just seeing how hard it is to validate, so
>>>you, in turn, can claim you hold these certs and put them on your resume.
>>>

>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Consultant

that is what's known as a killer combo

"ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> the card has no use. i gave it to my son after seeing one at a swap meet
> to impress ladies i use the pin.

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> absolutely. i don't know about you all, but i carry my mcp card in my
>> wallet, you never know when you may need it to impress the ladies....
>>

>> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:9748g.11631$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>>> Any one who claims they have a cert should be able to provide you with
>>> this information.
>>>

>>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Op$(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

actually, you don't realize how correct you are

news:Axb8g.11662$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...