Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > ANN: C# Online.NET

ANN: C# Online.NET

Press Relations

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

First Wiki-based Online C# and .NET Reference at C# Online.NET

Dallas, TX — A new concept in online references for Microsoft .NET
programming languages is being pioneered by C# Online.NET–a new
wiki-based, online C# and .NET reference. C# Online.NET offers
documentation, tutorials, and C# source code examples for .NET
languages beginning with the C# language. “Compared to Java,” says
Will Wagers, founder of C# Online.NET, “there is a dearth of online C#
help.”

C# Online.NET is enlisting the aid of volunteer contributors to write
articles, tutorials, and C# code snippets (ready-to-use fragments of
C# source code). Offerings will target all C# programmers and
developers from beginner to architect. Wiki software allows virtually
anyone with an Internet connection to edit, view, and write
documentation using their Web browser. “The advantage of using open
source wiki software is that we can harness the energies of C#
developers worldwide to create a mega-resource for the C# community.”

Contact:

C# Online.NET
Volunteer: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Press: (E-Mail Removed)
Web site: http://wiki.csharp-online.net/

[ End ANN: C# Online.NET ]

Consultant

it is real

"Press Relations" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> First Wiki-based Online C# and .NET Reference at C# Online.NET
>
> Dallas, TX - A new concept in online references for Microsoft .NET
> programming languages is being pioneered by C# Online.NET-a new
> wiki-based, online C# and .NET reference. C# Online.NET offers
> documentation, tutorials, and C# source code examples for .NET
> languages beginning with the C# language. "Compared to Java," says
> Will Wagers, founder of C# Online.NET, "there is a dearth of online C#
> help."
>
> C# Online.NET is enlisting the aid of volunteer contributors to write
> articles, tutorials, and C# code snippets (ready-to-use fragments of
> C# source code). Offerings will target all C# programmers and
> developers from beginner to architect. Wiki software allows virtually
> anyone with an Internet connection to edit, view, and write
> documentation using their Web browser. "The advantage of using open
> source wiki software is that we can harness the energies of C#
> developers worldwide to create a mega-resource for the C# community."
>
> Contact:
>
> C# Online.NET
> Volunteer: (E-Mail Removed)
> Press: (E-Mail Removed)
> Web site: http://wiki.csharp-online.net/
>
> [ End ANN: C# Online.NET ]

Consultant

that is the old version, i believe you are anticipating D#

news:_jU5g.9644$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...