Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-290 sus/wsus?

70-290 sus/wsus?

Robert Bartlett

Hi, I am currently studying for the 70-290 exam. Does the exam include SUS
or WSUS or neither? I want to know so I can study for correct version.

Phil

AJR

No diff - SUS short for WSUS

"Bigus Diİkus" <BigusDiİkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> **Robert Bartlett's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> Hi, I am currently studying for the 70-290 exam. Does the exam
>> include SUS or WSUS or neither? I want to know so I can study for
>> correct version.
>> Phil
>>

> Now Phil...do you know how silly that question sounds? Think about
> it....if you're studying for an exam, wouldn't the information for
> anything on the exam be in the study guide? If you run into any SUS or
> WSUS information inside the exam guide, then I would say the chances are
> pretty good there will be questions on the exam. BUT.....they don't have
> to be.
>
> --
> Bigus Diİkus
> MCNGP 00110011
> --I like that, kinda has a ring to it!

Vikas

Man u need to study sus , and practice with both sus and wsus. i also did so
4 d exam. sus is now dicontinued so u shud practice both of them.
--
Vikas Sood

"Robert Bartlett" wrote:

> Hi, I am currently studying for the 70-290 exam. Does the exam include SUS
> or WSUS or neither? I want to know so I can study for correct version.
>
> Phil

Bigus Diİkus

<< While I was at work, AJR spurted out:
> No diff - SUS short for WSUS

Um...where did you learn to read.....SUS= *Software* Update Services, WSUS =
Windows *Server* Update Services

WSUS (previously called Windows Update Services) is the new name for the next
version of Software Update Services (SUS).

Completely different.....WSUS ran on Win2k (w/ SP3 +), WinXP, and WinServ2k3.
SUS is no longer even available for download.

SUS only updated Windows.... WSUS updates almost anything from MS that it can
detect on your system.

--
Bigus Diİkus
MCNGP #00110011

Caroline

Hi,

It includes both!! and more off it in the 70-291 exam.

Caroline