Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > eBay CBTs?

eBay CBTs?

Eddie Lloyd

Hi All,

I'm studying for 70-270 using MS Press, which is going well. However for
some of the topics I'd really like some hands on training. I am in the
process of gathering up a few PC's (not needed for 270 I know), but was
wondering if the CBT dvds on offer at eBay are simply brian dumps or will
the help the visual learner?

Any thoughts appreciated,

Sincerely,
Tymon.

The Rev [MCT]

True usually if its a CBT it isn't a dump, but at the same token usualy if
its on ebay and it isn't obviously legit its most likely a braindump.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle