Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > prometric

prometric

kabil

i passed mcp exam from (pearsonvue Exam sponsor ) and passed exam 70-290 from
Thomson prometric with different Id number , now my transcript or my record
dosn't show the two exam only mcp ... how can i combine or merge the two
records to reflet my progress.

AJR

May be inconvenient but no great difficulty - you would have two transcripts
instead of one. Microsoft would be ware of both tests.

"kabil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i passed mcp exam from (pearsonvue Exam sponsor ) and passed exam 70-290
>from
> Thomson prometric with different Id number , now my transcript or my
> record
> dosn't show the two exam only mcp ... how can i combine or merge the two
> records to reflet my progress.

Elafify

you can contact MCP help at this e-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
and they will solve your problem.