Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > RE: RE 70-290 number of questions

RE: RE 70-290 number of questions

Julia B

I thought 290 was adaptive.

"!n$oMn!@k" wrote:

> If i remember right there were 45 questions for me. About 4 simulations. I wasn't sure on about 10 questions but still barely passed with a score over 700.
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> I thought 290 was adaptive.

MS will netiher confirm nor deny that the tests are adaptive. Plus if they
were, it would be easy to get around them anyway.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

ConfidenceRules

Mine which i did quite recently had 47 questions of which around 6 were
simulations.

What do u guys mean by adaptive?

"TBone" wrote:

> And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
> electrons to come together and form the following words:
>
> > I thought 290 was adaptive.

> MS will netiher confirm nor deny that the tests are adaptive. Plus if they
> were, it would be easy to get around them anyway.
>
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

Tmiles

Computer adaptive means that a student's performance on one test question
determines the difficulty level of the next question that will be delivered.
A test taker's score on a computer adaptive test is determined by two things:
how many questions are correctly answered, and the difficulty level of the
questions that are answered correctly.

Computer adaptive also means that every student's test is as unique as they
are. The delivery may be "high-tech," but the experience is
"high-touch"--personalized for the individual. The test taking experience is
not unlike the way in which a student might have been examined orally by a
teacher long before the advent of the No. 2 pencil, never mind the keyboard
or mouse. Test security is much less of an issue because each test is
completely unique to each student.