Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > could Ifind a jub

could Ifind a jub

ok

I'm egyption guy 39 years working on hardware
I desgin to get MCSA thin MCSE do you think I can get a job by passing this
8 exam only !!!!withe my age
and I'm studying english too hard

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did
cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> I'm egyption guy 39 years working on hardware
> I desgin to get MCSA thin MCSE do you think I can get a job by passing
> this 8 exam only !!!!withe my age
> and I'm studying english too hard

Certification won't get you a job. Experience will. Good language skills
are probably important, too. So keep studying.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

JK

Go ask your question in the more experienced MCSE group. They'd be glad to
fee.. err help you.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...