Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How do you actually apply to receive the certificate?

How do you actually apply to receive the certificate?

mark10010011

I have passed my A+, 270, 290, 291, and 299...now how do I go about getting
the MCSA certificate sent to me?

Thanks

Consultant

carrier pidgeon

"mark10010011" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have passed my A+, 270, 290, 291, and 299...now how do I go about getting
> the MCSA certificate sent to me?
>
> Thanks

Andy Ruth [MSFT]

You will receive a welcome email (assuming you providied a working email
when registering) when you achieved the certification. For A+ to count as an
elective you must have A+ and either Network+, Server+, or Security+ and
then go to the CompTIA web site and have those added to your Microsoft
transcript. When you go to the private MCP site, you can view your
transcript and also order a welcome kit.

Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

"mark10010011" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have passed my A+, 270, 290, 291, and 299...now how do I go about getting
> the MCSA certificate sent to me?
>
> Thanks

mark10010011

Thanks!

I didn't receive that email for some reason.

The private MCP site is at:
https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authentica...2fdefault.aspx

"Andy Ruth [MSFT]" wrote:

> You will receive a welcome email (assuming you providied a working email
> when registering) when you achieved the certification. For A+ to count as an
> elective you must have A+ and either Network+, Server+, or Security+ and
> then go to the CompTIA web site and have those added to your Microsoft
> transcript. When you go to the private MCP site, you can view your
> transcript and also order a welcome kit.

> Andy Ruth
> Microsoft Learning

> rights.
>
> "mark10010011" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have passed my A+, 270, 290, 291, and 299...now how do I go about getting
> > the MCSA certificate sent to me?
> >
> > Thanks

Andy Ruth [MSFT]

You should have when you took your first exam. If you registered for the
exam online (through VUE or Prometric), you can look up your MCP ID there.
If not or you have your MCP ID you can call a regional call center and they
can help you. Most likely the email we have for you is incorrect.

Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.