Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > site to refer your clients to if you're a small business owner

site to refer your clients to if you're a small business owner

Vantage

hey,

I run a small IT biz, and I've had a search around but haven't been able to
find much.

What I'm ideally looking for is a link my customers & prospective customers
can click (say in my email siggie), that explains to them "why hire a MCP or
MCDST". Most of the stuff on the microsoft sites seems to be aimed at larger
corporates, not small-medium sized businesses....

Am I missing something obvious? can anyone help out?

thanks,

The Rev [MCT]

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/benefits/hire.asp

--