Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Study Guides

Study Guides

MCSE2Be

Just thought that I'd share some information with everyone. For those that
are a little budget conscious, I would suggest checking out O'Reilly's Safari
service(http://safari.oreilly.com). For $9.99 a month you can have up to 5
books at a time ( or more if you're willing to pay more) and can exchange
those books out every 30 days. An inexpensive way to have multiple study
guides at one time.