Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack ?????

Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack ?????

KiwiBJ

Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???

I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then, none
of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks & counting,
looks like it's going to be 6 months.

I have received my MCP & MCDST packs previously, with no problems within the
8 weeks.

It certainly doesn't encourage me to spend the money, time & effort studying
other MS certs.

A very unhappy & unwelcomed MCSA.

djc

I just had a similar experience. I had no problem getting my original MCP
welcome kit, then no problem getting my MCSA 2000 welcome kit, but when I
completed the MCSA 2000: Security over the summer it took 4 attempts to send
me the kit before I got it! You can call them and request a 'trackable' pack
to be sent out.

That is REAL bull. BOO microsoft, BOO!

"KiwiBJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ou4pS8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else having problems getting a Welcome Pack out of Microsoft ???
>
> I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
> pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then,

none
> of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
> expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks &

counting,
> looks like it's going to be 6 months.
>
> I have received my MCP & MCDST packs previously, with no problems within

the
> 8 weeks.
>
> It certainly doesn't encourage me to spend the money, time & effort

studying
> other MS certs.
>
> A very unhappy & unwelcomed MCSA.

duke

> I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
> pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then,
> none
> of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
> expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks &
> counting,
> looks like it's going to be 6 months.

Hmmm, That's odd.
Do you recall your postman's story about how he/she wanted to become a
system administrator but didn't pass some stupid exams...

--
Regards,
Duke

KiwiBJ

LOL I had thought that, but does he need 3 welcome kits, maybe he/she is
selling them to his friends..............

"duke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I passed my MCSA 2003 September 29th last year and requested the Welcome
>> pack on the 30th, according to MS they have sent me 3 packs since then,
>> none
>> of which have arrived, it feels like I have emailed & spoken to everyone
>> expect Bill and still no welcome pack, it has now been 21 weeks &
>> counting,
>> looks like it's going to be 6 months.

> Hmmm, That's odd.
> Do you recall your postman's story about how he/she wanted to become a
> system administrator but didn't pass some stupid exams...
>

> --
> Regards,
> Duke

KiwiBJ

The saga continues, after 6 months a welcome pack arrives, but unfortunately
it is not mine it is for a gentleman in Bolivia and is an MCP pack not
MCSA.........looks like Microsoft will have to fly me to Bolivia to exchange
packs with my MCP friend there.......