Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Obtain MCSE 2003 without exams....(PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION)100% passing gaurantee

Obtain MCSE 2003 without exams....(PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION)100% passing gaurantee

vinay

hi friend
if anyone intrested in getting MCSE certificaiton without
exams.......then please contact me on this email id
no need to pay anything in advance...pay after check ur result on
microsoft secure site......

procedure :-
see we have several authorized testing site of VUE and PROMETRIC here
in india...so. we will give the exams on the behalf of the students
make them pass and charge some extra amount from them...........
no need to give exams by ureslf....we will sit and do ur exam and gives
u 100% passing gaurantee....
jsut provide us ur some details like
ur name,ur address,ur cell nubmer then i will do ur exam and then send
scoresheet to u within hours.....then by using that scoresheet u will
eaily able to login in microsoft secure site....only then send us
payment

mcse 2003 cost u 1700 usd(inlcuding exam fee)all seven
exams........
also doing other certification
like,cisco,comptia,oralce,solaris,tibco,sas,and many more
contact me fast at (E-Mail Removed)
thanzzzzzzzzzz

Blackmetal

To Mr Stupid:

Because of people like you, the IT and especifically the Certifications, are
not taken seriously for many employers and even fellow IT professionals.

Stop this fraudulent business practice and let people who really wish to get
their certifications and real value in IT, get their own exams.

"vinay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> hi friend
> if anyone intrested in getting MCSE certificaiton without
> exams.......then please contact me on this email id
> (E-Mail Removed)
> no need to pay anything in advance...pay after check ur result on
> microsoft secure site......
>
> procedure :-
> see we have several authorized testing site of VUE and PROMETRIC here
> in india...so. we will give the exams on the behalf of the students
> make them pass and charge some extra amount from them...........
> no need to give exams by ureslf....we will sit and do ur exam and gives
> u 100% passing gaurantee....
> jsut provide us ur some details like
> ur name,ur address,ur cell nubmer then i will do ur exam and then send
> scoresheet to u within hours.....then by using that scoresheet u will
> eaily able to login in microsoft secure site....only then send us
> payment
>
> mcse 2003 cost u 1700 usd(inlcuding exam fee)all seven
> exams........
> also doing other certification
> like,cisco,comptia,oralce,solaris,tibco,sas,and many more
> contact me fast at (E-Mail Removed)
> thanzzzzzzzzzz

Jeroen Wijnands

Bigus Dickus schreef:

> "Blackmetal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eDI5z%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > To Mr Stupid:
> >
> > Because of people like you, the IT and especifically the Certifications, are
> > not taken seriously for many employers and even fellow IT professionals.
> >
> > Stop this fraudulent business practice and let people who really wish to get
> > their certifications and real value in IT, get their own exams.
> >

> A valiant effort Blackmetal, but they don't listen, nor do they care. They are
> making money, that is all they care about.
>
> Think of it this way....What do the cops (try to) do to stop a prostitute from
> whoring. They bust her John's.
>
> The only way these guys will go out of business, is if they stop making money at
> it.

What worries me is that apparantly the testing centres in India are
crap at checking IDs. When I show up for an examn here in the
Netherlands I have to show two seperate photo ids. I assumed it was
more or less the same worldwide.

Jeroen

Jeroen Wijnands

Bigus Dickus wrote:
> > What worries me is that apparantly the testing centres in India are
> > crap at checking IDs. When I show up for an examn here in the
> > Netherlands I have to show two seperate photo ids. I assumed it was
> > more or less the same worldwide.
> >
> > Jeroen
> >

> It *is* supposed to be the same worldwide, but all those Indian test centers
> care about is bringing in money. Once the individual has passed though their
> center there is nothing else for them to do. H3ll, some of the test centers in
> India even claim to take the exam for the person. Now, *that* is BS! These
> places should be shut down, and the owners arrested for fraud, embezellement,
> something, just get them out of the system.
>
> But what can we do about it? We're not in India.

Perhaps we should pester Microsoft that they put the place were you
passed the examn on your transcript. Try explaining why John Smith of
Aberdeen Scotland suddenly has a 70-350 on his transcript from a New
Delhi examn centre. Something like that.

Jeroen

Julia B

"vinay" wrote:

> hi friend
> if anyone intrested in getting MCSE certificaiton without
> exams.......then please contact me on this email id
> (E-Mail Removed)
> no need to pay anything in advance...pay after check ur result on
> microsoft secure site......
>
> procedure :-
> see we have several authorized testing site of VUE and PROMETRIC here
> in india...so. we will give the exams on the behalf of the students
> make them pass and charge some extra amount from them...........
> no need to give exams by ureslf....we will sit and do ur exam and gives
> u 100% passing gaurantee....
> jsut provide us ur some details like
> ur name,ur address,ur cell nubmer then i will do ur exam and then send
> scoresheet to u within hours.....then by using that scoresheet u will
> eaily able to login in microsoft secure site....only then send us
> payment
>
> mcse 2003 cost u 1700 usd(inlcuding exam fee)all seven
> exams........
> also doing other certification
> like,cisco,comptia,oralce,solaris,tibco,sas,and many more
> contact me fast at (E-Mail Removed)
> thanzzzzzzzzzz

My MCSE really wouldn't mean much to me if I didn't earn it.