Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Is MSPress book enough?

Is MSPress book enough?

Kris M

I am going to be doing my Windows 2000 Professional exam in the future.

I had heard that you need to read more than the MSPress book, maybe some of
the Windows 2000 Server book as well. What I mean is that the Windows 2000
book doesn't cover everything on the exam, or in not enough detail.

My question is the Windows 2000 MSPress book enough to get passed the 70-210
exam(besides experience)?

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?S3JpcyBN?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am going to be doing my Windows 2000 Professional exam in the
> future.
>
> I had heard that you need to read more than the MSPress book, maybe
> some of the Windows 2000 Server book as well. What I mean is that the
> Windows 2000 book doesn't cover everything on the exam, or in not
> enough detail.
>
> My question is the Windows 2000 MSPress book enough to get passed the
> 70-210 exam(besides experience)?

Considering Windows Vista is coming out soon, W2K is a waste of money. Go
start studying 70-270 for Windows XP and do the Upgrade Test when they
release it.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Vai

Yes.

"Lasher" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?S3JpcyBN?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I am going to be doing my Windows 2000 Professional exam in the
> > future.
> >
> > I had heard that you need to read more than the MSPress book, maybe
> > some of the Windows 2000 Server book as well. What I mean is that the
> > Windows 2000 book doesn't cover everything on the exam, or in not
> > enough detail.
> >
> > My question is the Windows 2000 MSPress book enough to get passed the
> > 70-210 exam(besides experience)?
> >

> Considering Windows Vista is coming out soon, W2K is a waste of money. Go
> start studying 70-270 for Windows XP and do the Upgrade Test when they
> release it.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP 110010
> MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
> (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)

RRAS: need explanation for a question from the 70-291 MSPress book =?Utf-8?B?WWFubg==?= MCSE 3 04-30-2007 11:21 PM
Lost Disk for MSPress Analysizing requirements book Chris Kennedy MCSD 3 06-17-2005 08:59 AM
Exam 70-316 and MSPress book zzz MCSD 5 11-01-2004 12:38 AM
70-290 fail...MSPress book is wrong!? Slawek Kos MCSE 7 07-22-2004 02:36 AM
MSPress book on c# web apps Jon MCAD 1 01-01-2004 04:42 PM

Advertisments