Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Exam lay out

Reply
Thread Tools

Exam lay out

 
 
william
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-22-2006
Hi
Could someone tell me what the layout is for sitting the MCSA exam(s)? Do
you take exam 70-270 (or whatever) then if you pass you go on to take exam
70-290 at a later date, then 70-291 or do you take all the exams in the one
sitting?

Confudeled!

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lasher
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-22-2006
"=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi
> Could someone tell me what the layout is for sitting the MCSA exam(s)?
> Do you take exam 70-270 (or whatever) then if you pass you go on to
> take exam 70-290 at a later date, then 70-291 or do you take all the
> exams in the one sitting?
>
> Confudeled!
>
>


Yes, each numbered test is a separate test. 70-270 and 70-290 are two
separate sittings. I don't know of anyone personally who was able to take
two exams on one day, but if you're that out of your mind, then go ahead
and try.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010
MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
(Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
william
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-23-2006
Thanks for the response Lasher
is there any kind of time limit allowed between taking each exam? Like would
I have to take all the exams within maybe a 6 month period or do i just take
them when I feel ready?
Thanks again

Less confudeled

"Lasher" wrote:

> "=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hi
> > Could someone tell me what the layout is for sitting the MCSA exam(s)?
> > Do you take exam 70-270 (or whatever) then if you pass you go on to
> > take exam 70-290 at a later date, then 70-291 or do you take all the
> > exams in the one sitting?
> >
> > Confudeled!
> >
> >

>
> Yes, each numbered test is a separate test. 70-270 and 70-290 are two
> separate sittings. I don't know of anyone personally who was able to take
> two exams on one day, but if you're that out of your mind, then go ahead
> and try.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP 110010
> MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
> (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Lasher
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-23-2006
"=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks for the response Lasher
> is there any kind of time limit allowed between taking each exam? Like
> would I have to take all the exams within maybe a 6 month period or do
> i just take them when I feel ready?
> Thanks again
>
> Less confudeled
>


There is a time limit during the actual exam. Each exam is different. I know people who are still working on their
Windows 2000 Server Admin Certification. Once you've started, you can take all the time that you need to study and
then take the exam.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010
MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
(Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: When do I get "multiple bases have instance lay-out conflict"error? Miles Python 0 09-16-2008 06:30 AM
Is how to lay out the constant string compiler dependent? Quentin Yuan C Programming 4 05-17-2007 07:20 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM
I need help with Master page - I am working on Header and Side lay out. Learner ASP .Net 4 03-10-2006 03:40 AM



Advertisments