Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestions.com

Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestions.com

loyola

Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestions.com

Kline Sphere

On 20 Feb 2006 10:39:08 -0800, "loyola" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestions.com

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=3102399

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

okay. now that wuz fanny.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Gorm Braarvig

>>Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestions.com

(OK, Allitcertkiller.com, tell me if you are not the bunch of
child-molesting ass****ers you lok like)
I've used all my life in this industry, kept it real by learning enough to
do a great job, I deserve some credit, the tests are so hard that I am
likely to need to study to pass obvious exam, that in it self is a stupid
consept. That braindumpers obvious are destroying the tests ****es me off. I
think obvious I might do something illegal to you guys, just gonna learn
some more about you first. I don't feel sane obvious, I think I might not be
prosecuted if they find out it's me. You should think about that NOW. You
should obvious think about your future.
(I don't think I scared you, you are too ****ing stupid)

> http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=3102399

I don't get it.
It's not like I can see your names or anything.
Don't you want your grandchildren to google you?
Still, you are doing a great job.

Thor.

stryder

So, you're one of the guys that's taking the value away from the certs that I
have worked so hard to get. Any idiot can pass the exams with the answers.
Guys like you that use that type of cheater material should have all your
certs pulled and not be allowed to get have a chance for anymore, EVER. I
had spent a lot of time working toward my MCSE and then this fudgepack at
work comes in and uses some crack site like that to pass all the MCSE exams
one right after the other in a matter or a couple of months total. Then he
gets a promotion and a better position. Guys like you are a disgrace to this
segment of the industry.

"loyola" wrote:

> Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestions.com

Briscobar

stryder <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> So, you're one of the guys that's taking the value away from the
> certs that I have worked so hard to get. Any idiot can pass the
> exams with the answers. Guys like you that use that type of cheater
> material should have all your certs pulled and not be allowed to get
> have a chance for anymore, EVER. I had spent a lot of time working
> toward my MCSE and then this fudgepack at work comes in and uses some
> crack site like that to pass all the MCSE exams one right after the
> other in a matter or a couple of months total. Then he gets a
> promotion and a better position. Guys like you are a disgrace to
> this segment of the industry.

I love where your head's at.

--
KB