Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Thks for valuable information, I passed the exam

Thks for valuable information, I passed the exam

John

I used cutecert.com, I found it is very useful.

LnkWizard

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I used cutecert.com, I found it is very useful.

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
LnkWizard <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:

aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Consultant

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>> LnkWizard <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:

> S F

kpg

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> S F

MitchS

"kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
news:Xns97656CED7B397ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

CBIC

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
MitchS <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
> news:Xns97656CED7B397ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>>
>>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Consultant

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
> MitchS <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
>> news:Xns97656CED7B397ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>>> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> Rs ask for cheats

> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
> MitchS <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
>> news:Xns97656CED7B397ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>>> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

I think our collective ADD is getting better. That's the first one we've
finished in a good long while.
--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

JaR

Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, the
plaintive wail of MitchS:

> That's the first one we've
> finished.

IFYPFY, I think.