Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How many questions on 70-290

How many questions on 70-290

Jane2

I have looked for information as to how many questions this test includes but
haven't found any answers. The practice tests seem to have 40-50. I have
read that at this time none of the certification exams are adaptive, ie,
variable numbers of questions.

Also, I am scheduled to take my 70-290 test through Prometric which
allocates 3 hours 45 min for the entire test process, which seems like a lot.

What's the story? If it's easier to direct me to an faq page than to answer
questions for the umpteenth time, feel free.

thanks

T-Bone

"Jane2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> What's the story? If it's easier to direct me to an faq page than to
> answer
> questions for the umpteenth time, feel free.

Actually, people who want to become certified IT professionals should know
how to find answers without help. So its easier to tell you to search the
Microsoft site and Google before posting (for the umpteenth time).
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Jeroen Wijnands

Jane2 schreef:

> I have looked for information as to how many questions this test includes but
> haven't found any answers. The practice tests seem to have 40-50. I have
> read that at this time none of the certification exams are adaptive, ie,
> variable numbers of questions.
>
> Also, I am scheduled to take my 70-290 test through Prometric which
> allocates 3 hours 45 min for the entire test process, which seems like a lot.
>
> What's the story? If it's easier to direct me to an faq page than to answer
> questions for the umpteenth time, feel free.
>
> thanks

Not to spoil T-bone's answer. Yes it is between 40 and 50 and it's an
awful lot of time. I finished mine in 75 minutes.

Jeroen

Jane2

I have looked. I didn't find the information. I do try to solve problems
myself first but at a certain point if I am just not getting anywhere I ask.
If you were born MCSE 2003, more power to you. I wasn't.