Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Tech Forum

Tech Forum

Matt Burks

I've started a tech forum for everything from tech questions to general
computer talk (ie geek speak) if anyone would like to come over and join. I
have a few of these that I am a regular in for some of my hobbies and just
thought a tech forum would be great. I would love to hear some of your
opinions and any suggestions you may have on different topics.

I am not making any money on this or trying to push anything like that. As a
matter of fact if usage gets too high I may have to pay more for bandwidth.
But that would be ok.

If you'd like to take a look feel free.

Thanks

http://forum.hitanyusertocontinue.com

JaR

plaintive wail of Matt Burks:

> .hitanyusertocontinue

*BLAM*

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Kline Sphere

>I've started a tech forum for everything from tech questions to general
>computer talk (ie geek speak)

Cool, that makes you the 1,000,001 person to do so.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Tech Forum Matt Burks MCSE 98 01-24-2006 02:21 PM
Tech Forum Matt Burks Microsoft Certification 3 01-19-2006 03:49 PM
Tech support forum Jay Computer Support 5 10-04-2005 04:24 PM
New Tech Support Forum Barry W Computer Support 8 07-19-2004 11:36 PM

Advertisments