Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Power User question

Power User question

fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}

"Consultant" wrote:
> i know

we have just a date, forget about getting married like LRM did!!

--
fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!

Consultant

lrm loves me unconditionally
you, on the otherhand, are a shallow bastard

"fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Consultant" wrote:
>> i know
>>

> we have just a date, forget about getting married like LRM did!!
>
> --
> fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
> MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!
> "Big, Big, Big, can''t you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me!"

LRM

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> lrm loves me unconditionally
> you, on the otherhand, are a shallow bastard

True dat

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}

"Consultant" wrote:
> lrm loves me unconditionally
> you, on the otherhand, are a shallow bastard

what a pity, i thought you 2 had broken up.

fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}

"LRM" wrote:
> True dat

"Big, Big, Big, can''t you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me!"

Consultant

you thought wrong

"Consultant" wrote:
> you thought wrong

let me say before you do it "you thought wrong as usual", tha's predictable.

--
fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!
"Big, Big, Big, can''t you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me!"

Consultant

you're grasping, pal