Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > RE: Test Prep software

RE: Test Prep software

fmsmcse

"Tittyhead" wrote:

> Denis,
>
> what have you found to be the best Transcender or MeasureUp...I'm looking
> for a Transcender crack for 2003...

Forget about it, no one here is gonna help you with that.

--
fmsmcse
AMCNGP#2

Denis Cooper

If you were to buy them - i'd recommend that you use Transcenders - they are
tough questions - give you a good idea of what the test is like and they
actually explain why the answer is correct and the others are wrong!

Hope this helps!
"fmsmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Tittyhead" wrote:
>
>> Denis,
>>
>> what have you found to be the best Transcender or MeasureUp...I'm looking
>> for a Transcender crack for 2003...
>>

> Forget about it, no one here is gonna help you with that.
>
> --
> fmsmcse
> AMCNGP#2
> MCNGP gAys are not the know it all!!!

Free Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco Test Prep Software Download issfred A+ Certification 0 01-19-2009 07:07 PM
Re: Test Prep software Consultant MCSA 5 01-05-2006 10:06 PM
Exam Essentials Test Prep Software Doug MCSE 2 10-11-2005 04:41 PM
Test Prep Software Will MCAD 2 08-12-2004 08:07 PM