Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Whats going on with this forum???

Whats going on with this forum???

Denis Cooper

I've not used this newsgroup for a while - but as im back to studying
thought it would be good to get back on!

Whats going on - people are bitching at each other, being rude and
unhelpful!

I thought this forum was to provide help, share experience with each other!

fmsmcse

"Denis Cooper" wrote:

> I've not used this newsgroup for a while - but as im back to studying
> thought it would be good to get back on!
>
> Whats going on - people are bitching at each other, being rude and
> unhelpful!
>
> I thought this forum was to provide help, share experience with each other!

Hi Denis, you are correct, but MCNGP guys keep on being rude with people, if
you ask for information about MS exams for example, they will flame you.
But A-MCNGP (anti) will direct you to the exam page info, you can be sure of
that.
We are here to stop those guys from doing such things to people.

--
fmsmcse
AMCNGP#2

Death from Above

Yes Denis, fmsmcse is very helpful. Here is a recent post he replied to me
when I informed the group that I passed exam 70-270:

>what???........ how basic you are, the other day when you enqueried me i
>thought you were at least a system engineer, but i see your iq is lower
>than
>i thought.

Thanks fmsmcse. You A-MCNGP sure don't flame people and you are very
helpful.

Death from Above
MSCS, BSCS
MCSD, MCDBA

"fmsmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Denis Cooper" wrote:
>
>> I've not used this newsgroup for a while - but as im back to studying
>> thought it would be good to get back on!
>>
>> Whats going on - people are bitching at each other, being rude and
>> unhelpful!
>>
>> I thought this forum was to provide help, share experience with each
>> other!
>>

> Hi Denis, you are correct, but MCNGP guys keep on being rude with people,
> if
> you ask for information about MS exams for example, they will flame you.
> But A-MCNGP (anti) will direct you to the exam page info, you can be sure
> of
> that.
> We are here to stop those guys from doing such things to people.
>
> --
> fmsmcse
> AMCNGP#2
> --------------------
> MCNGP gAys are not the know it all!!!

Denis Cooper

come onm guys - there's no need for it! provide help or advice or don't
bother at all!
"Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Yes Denis, fmsmcse is very helpful. Here is a recent post he replied to
> me when I informed the group that I passed exam 70-270:
>
>>what???........ how basic you are, the other day when you enqueried me i
>>thought you were at least a system engineer, but i see your iq is lower
>>than
>>i thought.

> Thanks fmsmcse. You A-MCNGP sure don't flame people and you are very
> helpful.
>

> Death from Above
> MSCS, BSCS
> MCSD, MCDBA
>
> "fmsmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Denis Cooper" wrote:
>>
>>> I've not used this newsgroup for a while - but as im back to studying
>>> thought it would be good to get back on!
>>>
>>> Whats going on - people are bitching at each other, being rude and
>>> unhelpful!
>>>
>>> I thought this forum was to provide help, share experience with each
>>> other!
>>>

>> Hi Denis, you are correct, but MCNGP guys keep on being rude with people,
>> if
>> you ask for information about MS exams for example, they will flame you.
>> But A-MCNGP (anti) will direct you to the exam page info, you can be sure
>> of
>> that.
>> We are here to stop those guys from doing such things to people.
>>
>> --
>> fmsmcse
>> AMCNGP#2
>> --------------------
>> MCNGP gAys are not the know it all!!!

fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}

"Death from Above" wrote:

> Yes Denis, fmsmcse is very helpful. Here is a recent post he replied to me
> when I informed the group that I passed exam 70-270:

tell him the whole truth, that mcngp is here to flame anyone.

--
fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!

Rowdy Yates

we do help in our own special way.

"Denis Cooper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed). uk:

> come onm guys - there's no need for it! provide help or advice or
> don't bother at all!
> "Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Yes Denis, fmsmcse is very helpful. Here is a recent post he replied
>> to me when I informed the group that I passed exam 70-270:
>>
>>>what???........ how basic you are, the other day when you enqueried
>>>me i thought you were at least a system engineer, but i see your iq
>>>is lower than
>>>i thought.

>> Thanks fmsmcse. You A-MCNGP sure don't flame people and you are very
>> helpful.
>>

>> Death from Above
>> MSCS, BSCS
>> MCSD, MCDBA
>>
>> "fmsmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Hi Denis, you are correct, but MCNGP guys keep on being rude with
>>> people, if
>>> you ask for information about MS exams for example, they will flame
>>> you. But A-MCNGP (anti) will direct you to the exam page info, you
>>> can be sure of
>>> that.
>>> We are here to stop those guys from doing such things to people.
>>>
>>> --
>>> fmsmcse
>>> AMCNGP#2
>>> --------------------
>>> MCNGP gAys are not the know it all!!!

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
think

Whats going on?? SirReadAlot MCSD 6 09-07-2004 05:03 PM
whats going at home John Hinkel Computer Support 5 06-19-2004 07:00 PM
Re: Whats going on here lynn cardin Computer Support 2 04-22-2004 04:45 PM
Whats going on????? SYLVIA SIMMONS Computer Support 7 12-17-2003 08:01 PM
whats Going On Fred Erfmann Computer Support 6 06-27-2003 02:35 AM

Advertisments