Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > scan my hard drive for error

scan my hard drive for error

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

detap wrote:

> there you go Evan trying to be superior if you want to impress some
> one create a tree

You haven't learned anything today, have you?

--
-bts

Evan Platt

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:39:03 -0800, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>there you go Evan trying to be superior if you want to impress some one
>create a tree

Yep, that's me. With my superior command of the English language and
reading comprehension.

On numerous occasions, you've been asked a simple question only to
fail to reply or to answer the simple question.

Best of luck with your problem.

detap

there you go Evan trying to be superior if you want to impress some one
create a tree

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:04:38 -0800, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>evan... I have got replies from you before, and they never have an
>>solution
>>to the problem at hand

> And I've tried to help you on NUMEROUS occasions. You NEVER provide
> sufficient information, getting basic information from you is like
> pulling teeth... Others ask too, but it generally takes 4 or 5 replies
> from you for basic information - information that, you'd figure by the
> 5th or 6th time, you'd learn to provide.
>
> "Sound doesn't work" thread. Or rather the 4 you created. People asked
> you on numerous occasions for additional information.
>
> "receiving bytes". I asked you for additional information. You never
> responded.
>
> You then posted the exact same question. Again.
>
> "getting online with internal modem" you posted 5 times.
>
>>all I have got form you is smart assed remarks if you
>>have a solution then say so if not keep your opinions to yourself

> I - or someone else (TINSE) may have a suggestion if you could answer
> questions that have been asked of you.

hwf

detap wrote:
> my question is a intelligent my question is ((when trying to scan my
> hard drive for error ..... I get this message
> to scan you need to restart to access some file.. But when I do this I get
> the same message no mater what I do I am unable to complete this task. can I
> am using window XP pro Processor a
> 2.10 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64
> 128 kilobyte primary memory cache
> 512 kilobyte secondary memory cache
>
> I hope this what you need

Yes, thanks you mr detap thats is the exactly what informations wea re
needing.
Your equipment is not avaailable to do that task.
Please take it to a repair shop at your earliest time of being.

HAND

--

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gkg0sf$ug0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> detap wrote:
>>
>> [Top-posting fixed. Please note where everyone else posts replies.]

>>> there is nothing wrong with my clock it the right time were I'm at if
>>> you would stop complaining about the petty stuff maybe

>> Do you live in Arizona? What reason do you give for having posts an
>> hour later than those who reply to you?
>>
>>> I could get an answer to my question don't you thing

>> No, I don't thing you are going to get an answer until you ask an
>> intelligent question.

>> Learn to trim signatures. Look here; this add-on will help your
>> less-than-capable news client:
>> http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4029.html
>>
>> --
>> -bts
>> -Friends don't let friends drive Windows

john sumner

"detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:496b8ca5$0$89393$815e3792
@news.qwest.net:

> it was a mistake Evan do you ever make them

I think your mistake waking up this morning, with a chip on your shoulder.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:36:39 -0800, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> hey chip do you have a solution to my problem if not please don't respond

Once again, for anyone to have a solution, you're going to have to
answer the very simple questions that have been asked of you.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:43:22 -0800, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>all the smart assed replies put that chip there all I wanted was a true and
>honest answer to my problem but instead I got this

And now about a dozen times we've (TINW) asked you a few simple
questions you obviously aren't capable of answering. So.. Like I said,
best of luck.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:40:33 -0800, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>to bad with all that knowledge you still don't know what your talking about

Ok... Since you've chosen to insult everyone here, you are now fair
game.

You're a clueless idiot. I don't know where you learned to speak
English, but whoever you learned from should be taken out and shot.
Twice.

Your spelling and grammar SUCK. Mainly your spelling. Just about every
post from you has people saying "HUH?"

Just about every post from you lacks sufficient information to answer
your question. And historically, that's the same from EVERY post
you've made here.

People reply to your posts asking for more information, and you then
insult them.

Don't tempt me to go back through your posts and point out your sheer
stupidity.

So, FOAD. Good luck fixing your problem. You're not getting any more
help from me, and you likely aren't going to get any help from anyone.

YOU are the one who doesn't know, nor will they likely EVER know what
they are talking about.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

detap wrote:

> all the smart assed replies put that chip there all I wanted was a
> true and honest answer to my problem but instead I got this

Perhaps you would not get the flak if you would learn a few things about
Usenet.

1. Using proper capitalization and punctuation.
2. Posting right-side-up
http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm#upside
3. Providing real details (forming a smart question) and answering
questions posed by people trying to help.

> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:43:22 -0800

4. Fixing your computer's time. You are still posting an hour in the
future. It could be your time-zone or Daylight Saving setting.

--
-bts

Dan C

You're a ****ing moron. You always have been, and you always will be.