Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-292: can someone please verify / explain the answer to this question

70-292: can someone please verify / explain the answer to this question

fmsmcse

oh yeah, we did call you on this matter.

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "fmsmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hahahha, you are funny man!!!
> > Sure I will admit, just like I did in the last message, but who said it's
> > imperative that one should write in Eng here?? ehhe
> >
> > "Yes friend, I have to agree with you, your answer is the best one,
> > therefore, here goes another bet, how about deciphering this???"
> >
> > "Another challenge is to be more humble. To be humble is a gift in one's
> > life, that something you did not show here and did not try to help,
> > instead,
> > you were and is it's being a show off, pointing out people's errors and
> > like
> > saying "I'm the best f(*()*)&) the rest".

> So, basically, you're recommending him for membership in the MCNGP?
>
> That probably beats a "thank you" anyway.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= spewed across
the ether:

> oh yeah, we did call you on this matter.

You didn't call anybody, but this is a newsgroup.

Oh wait! You didn't know that either, did you?

Keep it up, though, you pretty funny for a foreigner.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Frisbee«

"fmsmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> oh yeah, we did call you on this matter.

You have to have br@indumped your MCSE. You got called out for being wrong,
plain and simple, yet you never backed down.

So what exactly does the "fms" stand for?

Frisbee's Mind's Superior?
Freeloading MCSE Sh1thead?
Fabulously Mediocre Sucker?

fmsmcse

any prejudice with other country people fella?

fmsmcse

i did went back and said i was mistaken, you are the one attacking me mate.

Frisbee«

"fmsmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> any prejudice with other country people fella?

Why? Are you "other country people?"

Frisbee«

"fmsmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i did went back and said i was mistaken, you are the one attacking me mate.

My "attack" consists of calling you out for what you are.

Develop a thicker skin.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= spewed across
the ether:

> any prejudice with other country people fella?

Why? You feeling inferior today?

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110