Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Just failed 70-215

Just failed 70-215

fmsmcse

> Is sh$it pronounced shizzit?

nope, but it could be a slang, right?
what most matters is what just happened, you got what i meant

fmsmcse

> Or maybe, just maybe...
> Are you ready for it?

I do am, I was at the time I took it and will always be. Besides, I'm here
to try to help people, not to keep you saying they are a piece of crap like
you guys have been doing.

FrisbeeŽ

"fmsmcse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Or maybe, just maybe...
>> Are you ready for it?

> I do am, I was at the time I took it and will always be. Besides, I'm here
> to try to help people, not to keep you saying they are a piece of crap
> like
> you guys have been doing.

Dewd.

The ONLY person who's been flamed (recently) was you. And you supposedly
ALREADY have your MCSE, so why do you care? You say you didn't dump, fine.
I still say you have no character.

Also, your button is stuck. Get over it.