Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-270 - TCP/IP

70-270 - TCP/IP

Gert Nielsen

How many TCP/IP related questions are there in the 70-270 Exam, and what
kind?

Best regards

Gert Nielsen

Thanks Bob,
I know TCP/IP and the basic information.

Gert Nielsen
MCP

"Bob Christian" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:e6pDp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gert - Since this may be the first test you have prepared for...I wanted

> provide you a tad of info.
> At the beginning of a Microsoft test (and many others, for that matter),

one