Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Books for 70-270

Books for 70-270

Dee

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on reliable self study books for exam 70-270? And
something maybe with a sense of humour - this prob rules out MSPress...

--
Dee ;o)

Bill McPherson

I actually have laughed at a few comments written in MSPress, but not a lot.
For humor, just read posts by lowdes

--
Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

"Dee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone advise me on reliable self study books for exam 70-270? And
> something maybe with a sense of humour - this prob rules out MSPress...
>
> --
> Dee ;o)

FrisbeeŽ

"Bill McPherson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eS1P%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I actually have laughed at a few comments written in MSPress, but not a
>lot.
> For humor, just read posts by lowdes

TMML

Briscobar

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

He's not ACTUALLY Fat B@stard. That's just a character.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

Crimson*

I think you mean Halloween movies with Mike Myers.

Dee

Is the Mike Meyers book comprehensive enough to get you through the whole
exam? Or will I need other references?

Thanks
--
Dee ;o)

"TechGeekPro" wrote:

> On Nov 22, 2005 at 9:24am "Dee" blathered:
>
> > Can anyone advise me on reliable self study books for exam 70-270? And
> > something maybe with a sense of humour - this prob rules out MSPress...

> If you want humor, go with Mike Meyers' books.
>
> --
> TGP MCNGP #100100
> http://www.mcngp.com
> There's no place like 127.0.0.1

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?RGVl?= spewed across the
ether:

> Is the Mike Meyers book comprehensive enough to get you through the
> whole exam? Or will I need other references?

AFAIK there is no single reference that will get you through any of the
exams, unless you have a ton of experience using the software.

Which is really the point, anyway.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

LRM

> On Nov 23, 2005 at 7:15am "Dee" blathered:
>
>> Is the Mike Meyers book comprehensive enough to get you through the whole
>> exam? Or will I need other references?

> I've only used his Passport series books and they are definately not
> comprehensive enough (although very entertaining). I've heard that the
> MSPress and Sybex are quite comprehensive but they're about as dry as a
> bone.
>
> The trick is to cull information from as many sources as possible.

well put

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LRM

> On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:22pm "LRM" blathered:
>
>> well put

> spanks

How'd you know?

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:

> On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:35pm "LRM" blathered:
>

>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Nov 23, 2005 at 3:22pm "LRM" blathered:

>>> spanks
>>>

>> How'd you know?
>>

> Wishful thinking.

Will you two get a room?

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Design Patterns Books and Best Practices Books. Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 4 07-01-2005 07:29 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments