Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > locate.exe

locate.exe

Gopi

hello
in our network, several system affect by virus and i went on safe mode and
edit the registry, delete the values (locate.exe and hpws.exe) restart and
its works fine.

after sometime, it affected again. (i cannot edit the registry or anything)
again i have to go thro safe mode.

we are using Etrust Antivirus server, is there anyway to clean this? several
servers affected with this, and all are having up to date microsoft patches.

Thanks
Gopi

DaveL

What are the symptoms of this virus?