Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Allitcertkiller.com guides are best for all IT exams with 100% passing guarantee

Allitcertkiller.com guides are best for all IT exams with 100% passing guarantee

loyola

Allitcertkiller.com guides are best for all IT exams with 100% passing
guarantee

Kline Sphere

>Allitcertkiller.com guide dogs are best for all IT exams with 100% ****ing
>guarantee

ifypfy

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Allitcertkiller.com guide dogs are best for all IT exams with 100%
> >****ing
>>guarantee

> ifypfy

Lollerskates!

Briscobar

loyola <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Allitcertkiller.com guides are best for dumps on the crapper with 100%

passing

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!

loyola

allitcertkiller is the real stuff

FrisbeeŽ

"loyola" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> allitcertkiller is not real so go stuff yourself

IFYPFY

kpg

loyola <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

nsfw

http://tinyurl.com/cbjcj

actually, it nsf anywhere, but it's my special gift to loyola.

--
kpg BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22

kpg

May I suggest a more traditional and non-cheating approach.

I found this book to be most helpful.

http://tinyurl.com/9jdck

sfw

loyola

killer study guides

LnkWizard

"loyola" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> killer study guides

If the study guide is going to kill me, then why would I want to use it?

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com