Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the server

Is it possible to install WSS without sql installed on the server

shaharc7

And if the right answer is yes-what should I put (during the first
configuration and after the installation) in the fiels "the name of the db of
sql server" ?

Thank's alot

Consultant

you can use msde and use the server name you are installing on

"shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And if the right answer is yes-what should I put (during the first
> configuration and after the installation) in the fiels "the name of the db
> of
> sql server" ?
>
> Thank's alot

shaharc7

And how may I enter to the wss ? (it should be right after the "iisreset"
right?)

Thank you very much

"Consultant" wrote:

> you can use msde and use the server name you are installing on
>

> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > And if the right answer is yes-what should I put (during the first
> > configuration and after the installation) in the fiels "the name of the db
> > of
> > sql server" ?
> >
> > Thank's alot

Consultant

thru the wss admin snap in

"shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And how may I enter to the wss ? (it should be right after the "iisreset"
> right?)
>
> Thank you very much
>

> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> you can use msde and use the server name you are installing on
>>

>> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > And if the right answer is yes-what should I put (during the first
>> > configuration and after the installation) in the fiels "the name of the
>> > db
>> > of
>> > sql server" ?
>> >
>> > Thank's alot

shaharc7

could you explain yourself better please..

Thank you very much

"Consultant" wrote:

> thru the wss admin snap in
>
> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > And how may I enter to the wss ? (it should be right after the "iisreset"
> > right?)
> >
> > Thank you very much
> >

> > "Consultant" wrote:
> >
> >> you can use msde and use the server name you are installing on
> >>

> >> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

no, you are retarded

"shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> could you explain yourself better please..
>
> Thank you very much
>
> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> thru the wss admin snap in
>>
>> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > And how may I enter to the wss ? (it should be right after the
>> > "iisreset"
>> > right?)
>> >
>> > Thank you very much

shaharc7

Ashame on you

"Consultant" wrote:

> no, you are retarded
>

> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > could you explain yourself better please..
> >
> > Thank you very much
> >
> > "Consultant" wrote:
> >
> >> thru the wss admin snap in
> >>
> >> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

LRM

Perhaps you should attend a class or hire a consultant to do this for you.
If this install isn't being done in a test environment and you intend to go
live as soon as your config is finished you are doing your company a great
disservice by not seeking paid services as your skills seem limited. If your
company is unwilling to pay for these services you can seek further
assistance in more appropriate news groups than this and the mcse group.
I recommend Microsoft.public.SharePoint.windowsservices

"shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ashame on you
>

> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> no, you are retarded
>>

>> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > could you explain yourself better please..
>> >
>> > Thank you very much

shaharc7

thank you man

"LRM" wrote:

> Perhaps you should attend a class or hire a consultant to do this for you.
> If this install isn't being done in a test environment and you intend to go
> live as soon as your config is finished you are doing your company a great
> disservice by not seeking paid services as your skills seem limited. If your
> company is unwilling to pay for these services you can seek further
> assistance in more appropriate news groups than this and the mcse group.
> I recommend Microsoft.public.SharePoint.windowsservices
>

> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Ashame on you
> >

> > "Consultant" wrote:
> >
> >> no, you are retarded
> >>

> >> "shaharc7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

i know, i know. i can't take anymore of your inability to search google or
microsoft