Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Deleting Data Permanently...

Deleting Data Permanently...

Gopi

Hi

We have lot of drive in leased servers, we like to delete permanently
(unrecoverable mode) our data before return to the company.

All are NTFS format drive. is there any tools available?

Thanks
Gopi

Kosin Sae-Aung

There you go

http://dban.sourceforge.net/

It 's free tool, wipe your data at the physical sector so don't worry about
file system type.
It will write the zero sector on the hard drive, you can control how many
round do you want to overwrite the data.

"Gopi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> We have lot of drive in leased servers, we like to delete permanently
> (unrecoverable mode) our data before return to the company.
>
> All are NTFS format drive. is there any tools available?
>

> Thanks
> Gopi

Marraboy

Hit them with a big hammer! )

Deleting data from the file without deleting the file first crea C++ 2 12-28-2012 11:50 PM
Deleting a File from Hardrive and Deleting a SubKey in Registry Harry Barker C++ 2 04-19-2006 09:34 AM
Newbie Question: Deleting from object data source in ASP 2 damiensawyer@yahoo.com.au ASP .Net 2 12-08-2005 05:31 PM
Deleting Data Permanently... Gopi MCSE 9 11-02-2005 08:26 AM
Deleting binary data (image column) from sql server with ADO.NET Ryan Taylor ASP .Net 2 10-22-2004 12:25 PM

Advertisments