Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Exam 70-270: Bought old books; what about S.P.2 questions?

Exam 70-270: Bought old books; what about S.P.2 questions?

alex

Sorry for rewriting this post again. Probably my choise for the subject was
too generic.

I order to prepare for this exam i bought a Sybex's 70-270 exam book by Lisa
Donald (2003).
Of course it doesn't talk about SP2.
Are questions about SP2 in the exam now?(Nov 2005); if yes, where can I find
usefull extra information about SP2 in order to pass the exam?
many thx again.

Beoweolf

http:\support.Microsoft.com, then search for release notes. That will give
you greatest detail and up to the minute information.

use the "Help and support center" on the start button, search of sp2
updates.

You need to use the resources available to you, there is very little need to
purchase manuals any more. With the speed of downloads for security and bug
fixes...most of the time the 3rd party manuals are out of date when they are
released. Usually the best use of training manuals is their portability and
the self-test. It bears repeating...the best preparation for the exam is
using the product. I do admit there are some manuals that detail How-to
steps that might be difficult to figure out by intuition, but usually that
can be duplicated by typing "How-to" and the procedure you want, at the help
and support center too.

try it.

It may sound like preaching, but that is not my intent....there are no real
short cuts to competence. fingers on the keyboard is the best way to learn
this stuff.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...