Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-292.. Got me Again.

70-292.. Got me Again.

jjdurrant@gmail.com

Well I failed for the 2nd time yesterday. I got a 664. This score was
an improvement over my 592 score back in August. I don't get it, I was
90% sure I passed. Did I miss one question that worth worth tons of
points???

I have been using Microsoft Press, Transcender, STS and RedmondExams.

Oh well.. Will try again in a few weeks.

ButtercupsMom

Sorry to hear about the 2nd time. 3rd time MUST be charm! I'm getting
ready to tackle the 070-292, but not sure if I can find real training or can
do self taught via CBT Nuggets, Exam Cram, and Transcenders for such a tough
exam. I'm scared of the exam by just reading messages from ppl who have
taken it. Thanks for sharing your experience with others.

Morris Leach

I failed 70-292 three times at 600 660 and 400

So I abandoned it and did the 70-290 and 70-291 exams separately
a week later without any extra study
I got 890 and 860 in these tests and a lot of the questions were the same
and I gave the same answers

I suspect there is a lot of rigging in this upgrade exam
a built in failure rate to bump up revenue
by making you keep resitting
unfortunately there is no appeal process

Mo

"ButtercupsMom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Sorry to hear about the 2nd time. 3rd time MUST be charm! I'm getting
> ready to tackle the 070-292, but not sure if I can find real training or
> can do self taught via CBT Nuggets, Exam Cram, and Transcenders for such a
> tough exam. I'm scared of the exam by just reading messages from ppl who
> have taken it. Thanks for sharing your experience with others.

Frank Plawetzki

70-290 and 70-291 together do not count as 70-292, right?

Frank

"Morris Leach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FU29f.26978$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I failed 70-292 three times at 600 660 and 400
>
> So I abandoned it and did the 70-290 and 70-291 exams separately
> a week later without any extra study
> I got 890 and 860 in these tests and a lot of the questions were the same
> and I gave the same answers
>
> I suspect there is a lot of rigging in this upgrade exam
> a built in failure rate to bump up revenue
> by making you keep resitting
> unfortunately there is no appeal process
>
> Mo
>
> "ButtercupsMom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Sorry to hear about the 2nd time. 3rd time MUST be charm! I'm getting
>> ready to tackle the 070-292, but not sure if I can find real training or
>> can do self taught via CBT Nuggets, Exam Cram, and Transcenders for such
>> a tough exam. I'm scared of the exam by just reading messages from ppl
>> who have taken it. Thanks for sharing your experience with others.

bert

will you be willing to sell your measureup and transcender cds?

bert

"Morris Leach" wrote:

> I failed 70-292 three times at 600 660 and 400
>
> So I abandoned it and did the 70-290 and 70-291 exams separately
> a week later without any extra study
> I got 890 and 860 in these tests and a lot of the questions were the same
> and I gave the same answers
>
> I suspect there is a lot of rigging in this upgrade exam
> a built in failure rate to bump up revenue
> by making you keep resitting
> unfortunately there is no appeal process
>
> Mo
>
> "ButtercupsMom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Sorry to hear about the 2nd time. 3rd time MUST be charm! I'm getting
> > ready to tackle the 070-292, but not sure if I can find real training or
> > can do self taught via CBT Nuggets, Exam Cram, and Transcenders for such a
> > tough exam. I'm scared of the exam by just reading messages from ppl who
> > have taken it. Thanks for sharing your experience with others.

bigraph

I too took this exam once so far and failed with a 664. I was very
disappointed. I studied with CBT Nuggets and Learnkey but admittedly I
didn't do many practice exams (Transcender). I hope to use the MS Press
book as well but I'm not sure when I will resit. Really want to upgrade
my MCSA. I certainly hope what someone said about this exam being
rigged is NOT true!

--
bigraph

If you Got Questions? I bet We got Answers Leisure.201@gmail.com Javascript 1 04-28-2007 11:04 PM
have you got any of these i can have spike240 Case Modding 4 09-14-2005 03:48 AM
got an idea stlava Case Modding 8 07-14-2005 08:39 AM
Just got a new laptop =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?= Wireless Networking 4 03-26-2005 09:14 AM
I got trouble for Wireless LAN + Windows Me OS Kevin Daddy Wireless Networking 2 09-01-2004 09:48 AM

Advertisments