Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Course 2272 vs. Course 2285

Course 2272 vs. Course 2285

Doug_Warwick

In reviewing the courses available to help in passing Exam 70-270
(Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP
Professional), two of them are noted: 2272 and 2285.

I looked at the course outlines and they are similar, although 2285 does
seem to delve into a bit more detail. Am I correct in presuming that 2285
would be more appropriate for someone with somewhat less experience?

Jeanie Decker \(MS\)

Hi Doug,

Actually, 2272 is intended for students who are new to product, and 2285 is
written for students who have experience with NT 4.0 or have taken some of
the other 22-series courses already (specifically, 2274, 2275, 2276, and
2277).

In practice, that means 2272 spends a bit more time explaining some basics
that the 2285-student already knows.

HTH!

--
Jeanie Decker

"Doug_Warwick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> In reviewing the courses available to help in passing Exam 70-270
> (Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP
> Professional), two of them are noted: 2272 and 2285.
>
> I looked at the course outlines and they are similar, although 2285 does
> seem to delve into a bit more detail. Am I correct in presuming that 2285
> would be more appropriate for someone with somewhat less experience?

Cisco CCNA Course - Full Video Lecture Course -- Movie format nexrider@gmail.com Microsoft Certification 0 08-18-2008 08:43 PM
Free eLearning Course offer; Course catalog misrepresenting materi DoubleHelix Microsoft Certification 3 04-09-2008 12:53 PM
Crash Course in Wireless In A Business Environment David Reed Wireless Networking 0 08-11-2004 06:06 PM
2272 yaniv avisror MCSA 0 01-01-2004 04:25 PM
2272 Windows XP Sample Questions Wanted (Please) Mick MCSE 0 12-02-2003 07:52 PM

Advertisments