Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Microsoft 292 exam

Microsoft 292 exam

John Bookhout

I recently received my MCSA for 2000. How long do I have to pass the 2003
upgrade exam, 292.

Thanks

Briscobar

John Bookhout <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> I recently received my MCSA for 2000. How long do I have to pass the
> 2003 upgrade exam, 292.
>
> Thanks

Until they retire the upgrade exams. 70-292 love you long time.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Cyrnfr ivfvg jjj.zpatc.pbz

MitchS

"John Bookhout" <b_munge it http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I recently received my MCSA for 2000. How long do I have to pass the 2003
> upgrade exam, 292.
>
> Thanks

At least a year and probably much longer til they retire the exams.
BTW if that's your real email addy, don't flaunt it round these parts.
Spambots are a biotch.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

Rowdy Yates

"John Bookhout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#1CYf8cyFHA.3320
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> I recently received my MCSA for 2000. How long do I have to pass the 2003
> upgrade exam, 292.
>
> Thanks

you have exactly 3 days. get crackin' biotch!!!

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

Montreal MCSA

Hey John,

Briscobar is right... you have as long as you want. However I warn you that
the 70-292 is a REALLY tough exam... I was 100% sure that I was ready and I
tanked it miserably.

I am not saying that it is unpassable, but I have heard from people a lot
smarter than myself that all of the upgrade exams are REALLY tough, and are
meant to be.

Good luck to you!

--
MDG, MCSA

"John Bookhout" wrote:

> I recently received my MCSA for 2000. How long do I have to pass the 2003
> upgrade exam, 292.
>
> Thanks

Joupin

Yes They are right
I have done many Microsoft and Cisco exam even upgrade from MCSE NT4 to MCSE
were not that much hard , but I failed in 70-292 !!!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...