Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-270 RipOff from MS

70-270 RipOff from MS

Briscobar

MitchS <m remove this http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Congrats and sorry I was late to the party. You still don't get the
>> Ferrari
>> until I get my turn and that's only after its gets fixed. Although
>> you can have the pliers... um, who has the pliers?

> They can't be gone already, I just bought new ones. And they were
> Snap On no less.
>
> BTW thanks to all the MCNGP for your warm welcome.
>
> <Thinking to self>
> That wasn't so bad. Maybe they forgot the goat.
> </Thinking to self>

Heh, we didn't forget it. Initiation cermonies take place months later when
you least expect them. We need months of preparation for the goat. You think
he'd be used to this by now, but he's not, really. He's a fighter, I'll tell
you what.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
occasions.

kpg

MitchS <m remove this (E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\174818.htm (10/17/2005
> 10:01:04 AM) # "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Congrats and sorry I was late to the party. You still don't get the
>> Ferrari
>> until I get my turn and that's only after its gets fixed. Although
>> you can have the pliers... um, who has the pliers?

> They can't be gone already, I just bought new ones. And they were
> Snap On no less.
>
> BTW thanks to all the MCNGP for your warm welcome.
>
> <Thinking to self>
> That wasn't so bad. Maybe they forgot the goat.
> </Thinking to self>

Wait! That reminds me...

Neil

did you hear "MitchS" <m remove this (E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> <Thinking to self>
> That wasn't so bad. Maybe they forgot the goat.
> </Thinking to self>

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

not friggin likely....

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I'm not afraid of commitment, I'm monogamously challenged!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

> Did the numbers get screwed up again?
>
> OK. Is everyone here? Ready...Count off!
>

> 34

Too-too!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear "Microcephalic S. Bob" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/>
say in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Just realized, while I'd intended to congratulate you, I think I
> forgot to congratulate you.

was that your way of saying congrats?

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- In C++, only your friends can access your private parts.

Briscobar

Microcephalic S. Bob <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> rambled:

> MitchS,
>
> Just realized, while I'd intended to congratulate you, I think I
> forgot to congratulate you.
>
> Microcephalic S. Bob

Looks like that even though you've reminded yourself, you've still
forgotten. Or forgotten again, I don't know which.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than