Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-270 RipOff from MS

70-270 RipOff from MS

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:

> Would you prefer:
> A. Fall's City
> B. Old Milwaukee
> C. Pabst Blue Ribbon

Yuengling will do nicely, thank you. Or some Samuel Smith Lager.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee« spewed across the ether:

>> Yuengling will do nicely, thank you. Or some Samuel Smith Lager.

> I hereby nominate Yuengling as the Official Beer of the MCNGP.

Seconded.

Thirded, if you'll pass me the opener...

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear "Jennifer Aniston without a shirt"
<http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in news:evlEtNP0FHA.3180
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> From now on, you will have a life... like Neil's.

oh man Mitch, I'm sorry buddy....no one should suffer like that...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

MitchS

I think I found the old ferrari

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/enzo/e...0306_001.shtml

I'll get off the picture kick now.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

Bill McPherson

good job MitchS. Neil's mom would be so proud!

--
Famous last words: "Hey, check this out!"

"MitchS" <m remove this http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please skip to the bottom if you want the short version.
>
> LONG VERSION
>
> Ahem, As I begin, I thank the MCNGP for it's service to our industry.
>
> I am honored and humbled to stand here, where so many of IT's greats have
> come before me, and so many will follow.
>
> We have a place, all of us, in a long story--a story we continue, but

whose
> end we will not see. It is the story of a new world that became a friend

and
> liberator of the old, a story of a slave-holding society that became a
> servant of freedom, the story of a power that went into the world to

protect
> but not possess, to defend but not to conquer.
>
> While our members prosper, others doubt the promise, even the justice, of
> our own organization. The ambitions of some lamers, lusers, and

arsefiskers
> are limited by failing schools and hidden prejudice and the circumstances

of
> their birth. And sometimes our differences run so deep, it seems we share

> continent, but not a newsgroup.
>
> We do not accept this, and we will not allow it. Our unity, our union, is
> the serious work of the leaders and members in every generation, from
> teenager to nearlydead. And this is my solemn pledge: I will work to build

> single nation of justice and opportunity.
>
> And we are confident in principles that unite and lead us onward.
>
> The MCNGP has never been united by blood or birth or soil. We are bound by
> ideals that move us beyond our backgrounds, lift us above our interests

and
> peers, and teach us what it means to be certified. Every child must be
> taught these principles. Every citizen must uphold them. And every
> immigrant, by embracing these ideals, makes our group more, not less,
> magnificent.
>
> Some seem to believe that our politics can afford to be petty because, in

> time of peace, the stakes of our debates appear small.
>
> But the stakes for the MCNGP are never small. If our group does not lead

the
> cause of certification, it will not be led. If we do not turn the hearts

of
> children toward knowledge and character, we will lose their gifts and
> undermine their idealism. If we permit our MCSE to drift and decline, the
> vulnerable will suffer most.
>
> We must live up to the calling we share. Together, we will reclaim the

value
> of our certifications, before ignorance and apathy claim more young lives.
>
> And we will reduce taxes, to recover the momentum of our economy and

reward
> the effort and enterprise of working Americans. (Yeah I can't do that but
> what is a political speech without it.)
>
> We will build our defenses beyond challenge, lest weakness invite

challenge.

> We will confront weapons of mass stupidity, so that a new century is

spared
> new horrors.
>
> The IT community, at its best, is a place where personal responsibility is
> valued and expected.
>
> Never tiring, never yielding, never finishing, we renew that purpose

today,
> to make our country more just and generous, to affirm the dignity of our
> lives and every life.
>
> God bless you all, and God bless the MCNGP.
>
> Thank you and good night.

> SHORT VERSION
>
> Thank you, than you very much.
>
> And remember "Eat mor chikin" is a fallacy, Eat them cows. And lowdes

Eat
> Me!
>

> GRATUITOUS GIFT SECTION
>
> With my nomination and ratification I would like to present these

heartfelt
> gifts to the group.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/car5o
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8qtbk
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cv6qj
>

> --
> Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
> MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
> "Place your bet - Ah say - place your bets, gentlemen.
> Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

Neil

did you hear "Bill McPherson" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Neil's mom would be so proud!

well, she might as well be proud of SOMEONE!

--
Neil *sniff* MCNGP#30

- G=Guns, PG=Plenty of Guns, PG-13=More than 12 guns...

Neil

did you hear "MitchS" <m remove this (E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.wreckedexotics.com/enzo/e...0306_001.shtml

TEXAS? nerdbunchanumbers had it!

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- A leading authority is someone lucky who guessed right.

kpg

> Please join me in welcoming MitchS, MCNGP #48.

Damn! I almost missed it.

Now that two-thirds of the company is laid off I actually
have to do some work *shudder* so I can't spend all day
reading the 163 posts that build up before lunch time.

I think MCNGP members should get a courtesy phone call or
at least an e-mail when the most glorious of all events
happens.

Welcome MitchS!

I can't tell you how happy I am to have another due-paying
member added to the hallowed halls of the MCNGP. Now maybe
TGP will stop bugging me for money.

P.S. It's customary for the new guy to do eveyones laundry for
a week, so pls forward your mailing address so I can send a
package your way. thks.

again, Congrats!

kpg MCNGP 0x22

Consultant

welcome

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, MitchS spewed across the ether:
>>
>>> "Ashuar Jameel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> message news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Once again, TESTKINGS = BRAINDUMPHS, BRAINDUMPHS = CHEATING, CHEATING
>>> = ASHFUSKERS
>>>
>>> DON'T BE AN ASHFUSKER
>>>

>> Do we not have a winner here?

> WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
>
> Please join me in welcoming MitchS, MCNGP #48.
>
> Mitch, your MCNGP membership package is en route via Federal Depressed.
>
> Certificate suitable for wrapping fish, chick-magnet lapel pin, membership
> card, and sekrit-handshake instructions will be included. Your web site
> membership shall be elevated to l33t status, at which time you shall have
> access to the MCNGP super sekrit pr0n stash.
>
> Supply me with your membership picture for posting in our members forum
> forthwith. Also, let me know what your web handle is so that we don't
> accidently promote Lowdes instead of you.

Keyboard Cowboy

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
> >
> >> Would you prefer:
> >> A. Fall's City
> >> B. Old Milwaukee
> >> C. Pabst Blue Ribbon

> > Yuengling will do nicely, thank you. Or some Samuel Smith Lager.

> I hereby nominate Yuengling as the Official Beer of the MCNGP.

You know as well as I do that this would never pass by the founding fathers.
IIRC... C likes his Newcastle.

Besides, what is wrong with Blatz??? Or Hamms???