Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-270 RipOff from MS

70-270 RipOff from MS

Neil

did you hear "MitchS" <m remove this http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:u##(E-Mail Removed):

> Ahem, As I begin, I thank the MCNGP for it's service to our industry.
>
> I am honored and humbled to stand here, where so many of IT's greats
> have come before me, and so many will follow.
>
> We have a place, all of us, in a long story--a story we continue

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

huh? oh...
*applause*
(whispers under breath)
jeez, that was as bad a MSBob post
(shouting)
ENCORE!

(it's true, I went straight for the short version the other time)

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Join USENET: Meet exciting, unusual people and flame them.

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> Neil! Keep yer grub hooks offa the last one!

I TOL YA! KAT HAS IT!

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Don't worry, all boats collect a little water.

Jtyc

bloody double-poster...

Briscobar

Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Please join me in welcoming MitchS, MCNGP #48.

Welcome, Mitch.

Now, where's my beer, biatch?!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
face, you get www.mcngp.com.

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> bloody double-poster...

The exitement overtooked me. So just this oncest.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Mitch, welcome to our Hallowed Halls. BTW, the new guy has to wax the
> Hallowed Halls so get crackin'.

Got the wax, haven't found the buffer yet.
https://secure.gcmcomputers.com/pack...s/Nrs/1592.jpg

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Now, where's my beer, biatch?!

Would you prefer:
A. Fall's City
B. Old Milwaukee
C. Pabst Blue Ribbon

*strapped for cash after the Enzo*

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

CBIC

> Got the wax, haven't found the buffer yet.

Oh good grief
Neil, you used the buffer last. Where did you put it? If you say in the
trunk of the Ferrari you're in big trouble.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ktGdnW49-
(E-Mail Removed):

> Neil, you used the buffer last. Where did you put it? If you say in the
> trunk of the Ferrari you're in big trouble.

I gave it to JaR...It's probably with the pliers he lost...

Buffers = 0, PLIERS = 0, FCBN¹ = 100

¹ Ferrari - can't blame Neil

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- PPP: Pay Provider Perpetually

MitchS

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I can't speak for Briscobar, but I want a Heileman's Old Style.

I'll have yours soon as a find it bottled.
http://www.helendean.com/artwork/art/HelenDean_16_p.jpg