Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Any Part time Tutors??

Any Part time Tutors??

Jaredc

Hey everyone,

I am working for a college in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for someone
who would be able to teach an MCSA or MCSE part time course for evenings.
Excellent rates available. Please if you know of anyone residing in Dublin
with suitable qualifications, a desire to earn great money teaching MCSA /
MCSE or Both please drop me a mail. Very urgent.

Many thanks

Jaredc

Thanks "ZombyWoof",

But unfortunatley it would be once a week over ten weeks, thanks for your
reply.

"ZombyWoof" wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 03:44:15 -0700, Jaredc
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hey everyone,
> >
> >I am working for a college in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for someone
> >who would be able to teach an MCSA or MCSE part time course for evenings.
> >Excellent rates available. Please if you know of anyone residing in Dublin
> >with suitable qualifications, a desire to earn great money teaching MCSA /
> >MCSE or Both please drop me a mail. Very urgent.
> >
> >Many thanks
> >

> I'll fly over once a month for a week

Presto

Gee, I would have volunteered too,