Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-291

70-291

JOP73

Hello, I'm hoping to sit the 70-291 exam I'm wondering how
many questions are on the exam? and the score to pass.
Thanks in Advance!!
Javier

Armen Kirakosyan

HI
Yesterday I was on exam
there were 43 questions
3 simulations
195 minutes

I got 925, passing was 700

DNS, DHCP, RRAS, SUS

Good luck

_________________
MCP, MCSA 2003

"JOP73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I'm hoping to sit the 70-291 exam I'm wondering how
> many questions are on the exam? and the score to pass.
> Thanks in Advance!!
> Javier

James

testking?

"Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI
> Yesterday I was on exam
> there were 43 questions
> 3 simulations
> 195 minutes
>
> I got 925, passing was 700
>
> DNS, DHCP, RRAS, SUS
>
> Good luck
>
> _________________
> MCP, MCSA 2003
>
> "JOP73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello, I'm hoping to sit the 70-291 exam I'm wondering how
>> many questions are on the exam? and the score to pass.
>> Thanks in Advance!!
>> Javier

LnkWizard

> > "JOP73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Hello, I'm hoping to sit the 70-291 exam I'm wondering how
> >> many questions are on the exam? and the score to pass.
> >> Thanks in Advance!!
> >> Javier

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> testking?

A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> testking?

Only Jamesfarkers use Testking and apparently James is lookin for some
action.
--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

Armen Kirakosyan

MeasureUP
Transcender
Readnesreview
and 9 Years of expirience

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> testking?
>
> "Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> HI
>> Yesterday I was on exam
>> there were 43 questions
>> 3 simulations
>> 195 minutes
>>
>> I got 925, passing was 700
>>
>> DNS, DHCP, RRAS, SUS
>>
>> Good luck
>>
>> _________________
>> MCP, MCSA 2003
>>
>> "JOP73" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hello, I'm hoping to sit the 70-291 exam I'm wondering how
>>> many questions are on the exam? and the score to pass.
>>> Thanks in Advance!!
>>> Javier

fmsmcse

I've used MS Press+other materials.

Did the topics below were included? I saw much of it in MS Press.

* Manipulate subnet masks to configure subnets for a variety of network
restrictions and needs
* Given any network address and subnet mask, determine the number of
subnets andhosts available
* Determine the range of IP addresses for each subnet implied by a given
network
address and subnet mask
* Manipulate subnet masks to configure a supernetted address space
* Configure variable-length subnet masks to meet network requirements for
subnets of varying sizes

"Who cheats, never teaches"
"Cheating is for losers, if you don't care being a loser... then die!!"

fmsmcse

Hi Armen,

I took this exam yesterday and unfortunately did not pass.... and did not
get any score paper.
Do you know if they are not provided anymore?

Thanks.

bert

Can you sell me your measeup cds and transcender cds ?