Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-292 Pwn3d Me.

70-292 Pwn3d Me.

jjdurrant@gmail.com

Failed today on my 1st attempt. Took me a little over an hour. I scored
a 592.

I have to say I am shocked. I have been studying for months and used MS
Press, STS, Redmond exams and Technet. I didn;t fell the questions were
all that hard, they use me weighted weird.

Going to retry this Sat.

Like others, I to almost hit the dam "End" button instead og "Start".

Much to my suprise, I had very little DNS and user\group questions. A
few IIS and lots of TS, SUS, and Shadow Copies.

JJ