Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Free Second Shot FOREVER

Free Second Shot FOREVER

Rosie

Woulddn't it be helpful if Microsoft let us retake any exam for free all the
time instead of doing it as periodic offer; this will be good for some of us
who have 15 exams to take.
good luck people
Rosie

Rosie

just because you are genius that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be given a
free second shot to motivate us .
plus can you try to be a little considerate ; I'm sure that's one word you
don't know the meaning of.

Rosie

"Bob Christian" wrote:

> Wouldn't it be nice to pass the exam the first time?
> Can't wait to take (and retake) 70-292!
>
> --
> Bob Christian II
> http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog
>

> "Rosie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Woulddn't it be helpful if Microsoft let us retake any exam for free all
> > the
> > time instead of doing it as periodic offer; this will be good for some of
> > us
> > who have 15 exams to take.
> > good luck people
> > Rosie

Aman B.

Agree with Bob,

"Just because you are not genius" means you shouldn't have a certification.
Certifications have to be tough, otherwise they aren't worth much

"Rosie" wrote:

> just because you are genius that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be given a
> free second shot to motivate us .
> plus can you try to be a little considerate ; I'm sure that's one word you
> don't know the meaning of.
>
> Rosie
>
> "Bob Christian" wrote:
>
> > Wouldn't it be nice to pass the exam the first time?
> > Can't wait to take (and retake) 70-292!
> >
> > --
> > Bob Christian II
> > http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog
> >

> > "Rosie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Woulddn't it be helpful if Microsoft let us retake any exam for free all
> > > the
> > > time instead of doing it as periodic offer; this will be good for some of
> > > us
> > > who have 15 exams to take.
> > > good luck people
> > > Rosie

Rosie

> Agree with Bob,

free world

> "Just because you are not genius" means you shouldn't have a certification.
> Certifications have to be tough, otherwise they aren't worth much

to make it clear I am not suggesting that certifications should be made easy
; but people taking exams should be given a second change to resit their exam
free of charge.
if I'm getting richer to the detriment of other people I don't think I'm
gonna be able to live with myself but then again you sir might be right this
is just the CURSE OF CAPITALISM

Rosie

MiniMe

I agree with you Rosie, I think it would be a good idea. I failed my 70-215
first time by a margin of 2 points and didn't get a free second shot. I took
it again and passed a few weeks ago. I think they should either give it or
not. It shouldn't be a lottery as to where you are in your study and when
you take your exams.

BTW .. thanks for your support earlier. I just think if they behave that
way then I sure they are very agressive people and probabily don't have alot
of friends.

Thanks again

--
Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

"Rosie" wrote:

> > Agree with Bob,

> free world
>
> > "Just because you are not genius" means you shouldn't have a certification.
> > Certifications have to be tough, otherwise they aren't worth much

> to make it clear I am not suggesting that certifications should be made easy
> ; but people taking exams should be given a second change to resit their exam
> free of charge.
> if I'm getting richer to the detriment of other people I don't think I'm
> gonna be able to live with myself but then again you sir might be right this
> is just the CURSE OF CAPITALISM
>
> Rosie

CBIC

> BTW .. thanks for your support earlier. I just think if they behave
> that way then I sure they are very agressive people and probabily
> don't have alot of friends.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Lamers like you two belong together.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Panicking in Prince George

Folks...I belong to a number of forums, this one holds the record for
negativity! I think most of us have their thoughts on why that is!

Rosie has a good idea and I think MiniMe has refined it here. Maybe M$
should make Second Shots available all the time to those cert takers who fail
by a small amount, say 50 - 60 points. This would be a means of not rewarding
those taking exams without proper preparation and to help those who do only
fail by a bit.

For all those tired of the crap on this board check out www.techexams.net or
www.mcmcse.com

Cheers, Paul

"MiniMe" wrote:

> I agree with you Rosie, I think it would be a good idea. I failed my 70-215
> first time by a margin of 2 points and didn't get a free second shot. I took
> it again and passed a few weeks ago. I think they should either give it or
> not. It shouldn't be a lottery as to where you are in your study and when
> you take your exams.
>
> BTW .. thanks for your support earlier. I just think if they behave that
> way then I sure they are very agressive people and probabily don't have alot
> of friends.
>
> Thanks again
>
> --
> Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
>

> "Rosie" wrote:
>

> > > Agree with Bob,

> > free world
> >
> > > "Just because you are not genius" means you shouldn't have a certification.
> > > Certifications have to be tough, otherwise they aren't worth much

> > to make it clear I am not suggesting that certifications should be made easy
> > ; but people taking exams should be given a second change to resit their exam
> > free of charge.
> > if I'm getting richer to the detriment of other people I don't think I'm
> > gonna be able to live with myself but then again you sir might be right this
> > is just the CURSE OF CAPITALISM
> >
> > Rosie

CBIC

Panicking in Prince George wrote:
> Folks...I belong to a number of forums, this one holds the record for
> negativity! I think most of us have their thoughts on why that is!
>
> Rosie has a good idea and I think MiniMe has refined it here. Maybe M$
> should make Second Shots available all the time to those cert takers
> who fail by a small amount, say 50 - 60 points. This would be a means
> of not rewarding those taking exams without proper preparation and to
> help those who do only fail by a bit.
>
> For all those tired of the crap on this board check out
> www.techexams.net or www.mcmcse.com
>
> Cheers, Paul

MS should give second shots at tests for free and call it the "Lamer clause"
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Briscobar

MiniMe <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> I agree with you Rosie, I think it would be a good idea. I failed my
> 70-215 first time by a margin of 2 points and didn't get a free
> second shot. I took it again and passed a few weeks ago. I think
> they should either give it or not. It shouldn't be a lottery as to
> where you are in your study and when you take your exams.

Well that's like saying stores shouldn't have sales. If you're not in the
market for a new television when the fancy-pants plasma flat-screens go on
sale, do you get ticked off at Best Buy? I'm willing to bet you don't.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss

molsonexpert

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> MiniMe <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> I agree with you Rosie, I think it would be a good idea. I failed my
>> 70-215 first time by a margin of 2 points and didn't get a free
>> second shot. I took it again and passed a few weeks ago. I think
>> they should either give it or not. It shouldn't be a lottery as to
>> where you are in your study and when you take your exams.

> Well that's like saying stores shouldn't have sales. If you're not in the
> market for a new television when the fancy-pants plasma flat-screens go on
> sale, do you get ticked off at Best Buy? I'm willing to bet you don't.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss

I'm thinking there are several analogies to this. How 'bout, if you crap out
on a job interview, you should be able to get a second shot a week later?

steve.

Free Second Shot FOREVER Rosie MCDST 5 09-24-2005 11:33 AM
Free Second Shot FOREVER Rosie MCAD 1 09-09-2005 02:56 PM
Free Second Shot FOREVER =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?= MCSE 25 09-03-2005 06:55 PM
Free Second Shot FOREVER =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?= MCSD 0 08-30-2005 10:41 PM
Re: how do we get the "free second shot exam offer" extended ??? zenner MCSE 1 05-26-2005 05:24 PM

Advertisments