Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Braindumps – Good/Bad?

Braindumps – Good/Bad?

MiniMe

I can see I'm not going to win this one .. so appologies all round .. I
really did think that they were only a set of free internet questions that
bore some relevance to the exams .. I consider myself told!

--
Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> Uh, no. Microsoft DOES NOT have the power to remove them. Most of these
> are overseas.
>
> You seem hell-bent on insisting that a little cheating is okay.
>
> "MiniMe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Sorry about this but, I don't consider just an extra selection of free
> > questions cheating!. If as you say they are original Microsoft questions
> > then I'm damn sure Microsoft has the power to remove them and they
> > wouldn't
> > be so blatantly accessible, I think its silly to assume they are even that
> > close. I agree that if they were it would be cheating and I personally do
> > not want anything more to do with them purely through this discussion.
> > Can
> > we end this now?
> > --
> > Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!
> >

> > "LnkWizard" wrote:
> >
> >> You still missed the message, either I did not make myself clear or
> >> there is a "lack of understanding" issue going on here. Let's see
> >> if this clears it up.
> >>
> >> Cheating is still cheating no matter what. As a former instructor, I
> >> dropped
> >> the hammer on anyone I caught cheating in my classes. I didn't care
> >> if they were the most studious person or the laziest. If they cheated,
> >> they
> >> failed,
> >> end of debate.
> >>
> >> It does not matter how you get your training or how you check the
> >> knowledge
> >> you've gained, if it used for cheating, then you are cheating. It does
> >> not
> >> matter
> >> if the answers are correct, it does not matter if they duplicate the
> >> questions
> >> accurately if the item used is designed to cheat on a test, it is still
> >> cheating.
> >> If you use a source that is an acknowledged device for cheating, (such as
> >> a br@indump), then you are cheating and you have violated the integrity
> >> of the certification process and do not deserve the certification you are
> >> after.
> >>
> >> Have I made my point or are you going to be obstinate?

> >> Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
> >>
> >> http://www.mcngp.com
> >> "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"
> >>
> >> "MiniMe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> [...]

CBIC

ME wrote:
> he works 18 hrs a day, he eats, he sleeps at the job site.
>
> you don't want to do that.

I do that now. I want my money.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Consultant

who are you?

"ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> he works 18 hrs a day, he eats, he sleeps at the job site.
>
> you don't want to do that.
>

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Consultant wrote:
>>> i do know my stuff, thus the reason i make over 150k a year, jagass
>>>

>> Hey I know my stuff too but I don't make nearly that you bastage. Can you
>> put in a good word for me. Relocation is no problem. Winter is on the
>> way.
>> --
>> aka
>> Doom MCNGP #38
>> Some people are like a Slinky.
>> Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.

Briscobar

MiniMe <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> I can see I'm not going to win this one .. so appologies all round ..
> I really did think that they were only a set of free internet
> questions that bore some relevance to the exams .. I consider myself
> told!

and even though the battle was won
i feel like we lost it
i spent so much energy on it
honestly i'm exhausted

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

ME

old pal

news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> who are you?
>
> "ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> he works 18 hrs a day, he eats, he sleeps at the job site.
>>
>> you don't want to do that.
>>

>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>

>>> Hey I know my stuff too but I don't make nearly that you bastage. Can
>>> you put in a good word for me. Relocation is no problem. Winter is on
>>> the way.
>>> --
>>> aka
>>> Doom MCNGP #38
>>> Some people are like a Slinky.
>>> Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.

Consultant

hmmm

"ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> old pal

> news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> who are you?
>>
>> "ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> he works 18 hrs a day, he eats, he sleeps at the job site.
>>>
>>> you don't want to do that.
>>>

>>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

AmyAmandaAllen

Amy still keeping her head low....

Did anyone recommend a good book/exam engine to learn from???

"Consultant" wrote:

> hmmm
>
> "ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > old pal
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> who are you?
> >>
> >> "ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

Rosie

Dear Minime
i'm sorry for all the abuse thrown at you by inconsiderate people who think
abuse is the only way to express their disagreement. I must say i was shoked
by some of the posts especially the name-calling.
take care
Rosie

"MiniMe" wrote:

> [...]

> > aware of my limits and skills and when I interview for a position I DO NOT
> > lie
> > about what I can or cannot do. I may lose the opportunity for that
> > particular job,
> > but I would rather lose that opportunity, than lie, get caught and be fired
> > because I lied.
> >
> > Of all the skills and character traits you have, one of the most important
> > ones
> > you can bring to an employer is your integrity. If you cheat to get your
> > cert
> > then you are blowing your chance to demonstrate your integrity and you are
> > starting your employment with a big fat lie. Not a good way to start.
> >
> > You might want to think about that.

> > Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.com
> > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

how are your 5 sisters?

"Rosie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
>> > about what I can or cannot do. I may lose the opportunity for that
>> > particular job,
>> > but I would rather lose that opportunity, than lie, get caught and be
>> > fired
>> > because I lied.
>> >
>> > Of all the skills and character traits you have, one of the most
>> > important
>> > ones
>> > you can bring to an employer is your integrity. If you cheat to get
>> > your
>> > cert
>> > then you are blowing your chance to demonstrate your integrity and you
>> > are
>> > starting your employment with a big fat lie. Not a good way to start.
>> >
>> > You might want to think about that.

>> > Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
>> >
>> > http://www.mcngp.com
>> > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?= spewed across
the ether:

> Dear Minime
> i'm sorry for all the abuse thrown at you by inconsiderate people who
> think abuse is the only way to express their disagreement. I must say
> i was shoked by some of the posts especially the name-calling.
> take care
> Rosie

*Sob*

You're right! We are so sorry. Thank you for pointing out the error of our
ways. Oh, how will I ever live with the horror of what I have done to that
poor, deluded ass****ing cheater. Oh the humanity...eh?

I wasn't one of the guilty parties this time?

Nevermind.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Cool test braindumps! MCSD 5 02-20-2004 04:42 PM
what are braindumps Mike MCSD 8 02-12-2004 05:28 PM
practice tests/ braindumps??? chris Microsoft Certification 3 10-24-2003 01:48 AM
mcsd braindumps Hanady MCSD 9 10-14-2003 07:03 AM
free braindumps web site amrita MCSD 1 10-01-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments