Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 070-290 Transcript Problems

070-290 Transcript Problems

Marraboy

Hi all

I passed 070-290 (Win2K3 Environment) about 7 weeks ago and it still
hasn't appeared on my transcript.

I reported this to Thomson Prometric the exam provider, who have
resubmit my results 3 times! It still isn't on my transcript.

I have also reported this to Microsoft, but I haven't had a response
yet (this was only 3 days ago).

Just wondering if anybody has had any similar issues with their
transcript and how it was sorted, if it did get sorted?

Thanks, John T.

The Rev [MCT]

Never had that kind of issue, but you've followed protocol. Microsoft should
respond. Only question is did you email or call MS?

May want to make the call to speed things up.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...rthamerica.asp

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..
"Marraboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi all
>
> I passed 070-290 (Win2K3 Environment) about 7 weeks ago and it still
> hasn't appeared on my transcript.
>
> I reported this to Thomson Prometric the exam provider, who have
> resubmit my results 3 times! It still isn't on my transcript.
>
> I have also reported this to Microsoft, but I haven't had a response
> yet (this was only 3 days ago).
>
> Just wondering if anybody has had any similar issues with their
> transcript and how it was sorted, if it did get sorted?
>
> Thanks, John T.

Siqueira, Felipe

Never had that issue as well.

Anyways, MS takes around 5 biz days to answer email calls.

Best of luck.

"Marraboy" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I passed 070-290 (Win2K3 Environment) about 7 weeks ago and it still
> hasn't appeared on my transcript.
>
> I reported this to Thomson Prometric the exam provider, who have
> resubmit my results 3 times! It still isn't on my transcript.
>
> I have also reported this to Microsoft, but I haven't had a response
> yet (this was only 3 days ago).
>
> Just wondering if anybody has had any similar issues with their
> transcript and how it was sorted, if it did get sorted?
>
> Thanks, John T.

Transcrit

only for XP U will get transcript. For remaining u have to see in ur account
in VUE Pearson.

Marraboy

Transcrit wrote:
> only for XP U will get transcript. For remaining u have to see in ur account
> in VUE Pearson.

This isn't true. All other exams that Ive passed (including XP) are
shown on my transcript. You can only get a welcome pack for a
particular certification when you pass the exams required.

When you pass the XP exam you can request a MCP pack etc.

Anyway... I have made numerous calls to Microsoft and Prometric and it
still isn't on my transcript, seems that Prometric were uploading the
incorrect exam details!

JT

Transcript is missing MCSD =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0b3BoZXIgRy4gTGV3aXM=?= MCSD 3 01-06-2005 01:39 PM
A new certification on my transcript Thierry DEMAN [MVP] Microsoft Certification 5 12-22-2004 10:40 PM
Confusion in Transcript Vikram MCSD 1 07-01-2004 04:28 PM
MS Transcript - Failed Exams? Next MCSD 3 05-18-2004 11:04 AM
Re: MCP Transcript Verification |{evin MCSE 0 07-27-2003 05:29 AM

Advertisments